• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Gonna be Lyta for Halloween

I was planning on being Lyta for Halloween, anyone have a good picture of here from head to toe in that all black outfit she wore later on in the show? It was around the time of Byron I believe. THanks ahead of time.

You are going to be an ass-grabbing oriental chick with a baby? Interesting choice.

(sorry, inside joke)

Nice. Personally, I've always wanted to dress up as Kosh.

Of course the real issue with the Kosh costume for a party is:

How hard / easy is it to drink with that outfit on? ;) :p :beer:

I've found, with most costumes, the real issue isn't usually the liquid going "in" part..... :D rather accommodating its generally untimely need to exit! :LOL:

Btw, :D you both look great!!

I've found, with most costumes, the real issue isn't usually the liquid going "in" part..... :D rather accommodating its generally untimely need to exit! :LOL:
Being a guy, that has generally been less of a problem for me.

Halloween costume considerations that seem to tend to need to be learned through bitter experiance:

1) Ability to drink without having to remove your "head"; ideally without getting too much nylon from a fake beard in your beer

2) Props, especially large ones, that require the *constant* use of at least one hand are usually not worth the effort

3) Footware concerns; the more you are likely to drink and the more you are likely to have to deal with stairs and uneven ground the more this comes up; When I was the Ghost of the Hockey Season during the NHL lockout I briefly considered roller blades, but quickly wrote that off as a bad plan and a good way to injure myself. (Also, under item 2 above, I skipped carrying a hockey stick around all night.)

4) Yes, being able to go to the bathroom is a concern. It's just less likely to be a problem for guys. Although it has come up while kayaking. When you've got a wetsuit on, and to pull down the zipper on the wetsuit you have to take the drytop off, and to get the drytop off you have to first take off the helmet, the PFD, and the spray skirt ........ Let's just say that the design innovation of making wetsuits with double zippers so that you can unzip them either from the top down or from the bottom up was greatly appreciated (and immediately purchased).

You are going to be an ass-grabbing oriental chick with a baby? Interesting choice.

(sorry, inside joke)

Hey, it's what I thought when I first read this thread. :D It's amazing that I even found this thread since I hardly ever read any of the b5 forums anymore.

I only read NC-17, Off-topic and sometimes the tv show forums. Plus, I have other places online that keep me busy now. ;)

Back