• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Gideon's Face

ElScorcho

Regular
Gideon\'s Face

Y'know... That face he makes when somebody's rattling on about wotsit (usually Galen). What do you think he's thinking right about then?

Re: Gideon\'s Face

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
What do you think he's thinking right about then?

[/quote]

What Dureena looks like naked. OK, maybe that was me. Never mind. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

He's remembering when he was Lucas Buck, and how inventive he was then about killing people /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Oh yes Joe..nice attributes she has /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Unsettelings eyes though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unsettling? Well not for me ... that just led to added beauty in the character. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What's really going through Gideon's mind: "Ummmm..yeah...Did you get that...uummm....memo? Ummmm..yeah." (Office Space)

I read an interview with Gary Cole recently, in which he commented that the piece of his work that most people comment on in his role in Office Space. I suppose it's better than the Brady Bunch, but I wish someone would give that man a role worthy of his talents! I'm sure having a series is very reassuring financially, but he is just too good an actor to be playing straight man to Tim Curry! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I have seen part of one episode and most of another. I don't like the show. I tried to, since it has Tim Curry in it who I think is great, as well as Gary Cole. But Tim's performances seem too exaggerated to me. And Gary really does have nothing to do.

I hope they're making good money off of it, as you say.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by hypatia: </font color>
I have seen part of one episode and most of another. I don't like the show. I tried to, since it has Tim Curry in it who I think is great, as well as Gary Cole. But Tim's performances seem too exaggerated to me. And Gary really does have nothing to do.

I hope they're making good money off of it, as you say.

[/quote]

Well, "Family Affair" has a full season order.

WB Likes 'What I Like,' 'Family Affair'

I have mixed feelings about this.

I agree with your comments, hypatia.

Well, "Family Affair" has a full season order.

[/quote]

With any luck a full season might mean he can afford to do more theatre work next year. I know he prefers theatre to TV, but it doesn't make as much money.

I've only seen one episode of Family Affair (yes, I know it's sad, going to New York then staying in watching TV /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) and Gary looked gorgeous, but he can do that in anything (as long as he's not wearing a tribble on his head /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) I'd prefer to see him looking good in a role he can sink his teeth into.

But Tim's performances seem too exaggerated to me. And Gary really does have nothing to do.

[/quote]
(Hmm, the height of hubris, quoting oneself...)

I want to be clear here. I thought Tim Curry was brilliant, absolutely brillinat, as the "Transexual Transylvanian" in "Rocky Horror" and I also loved him in "Earth 2" for his brief appearance.

But in this roll, he seems over-exaggerated to me. It seems out of place, somehow.

But then again, I'm not exactly watching a lot of tv these days. I'm just not the "market" they are looking for anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thank goodness for audible.com. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I'm not mistaken I believe Gary Cole has a role in the new movie "I Spy" with Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back