• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Gideon back again

Demon

Beyond the rim
This time in an episode of Law & Order:SVU being shown on 6 January.

From reading the episode synopses (we won't get Season 5 in the UK until next year) he doesn't seeem to have made many appearances in West Wing in his role as VP, so he obviously has time to do guest appearances elsewhere.

Gary Cole has been quite busy this year, as he's been in 3 feature movies, all to be released next year.

Gary Cole has been quite busy this year, as he's been in 3 feature movies, all to be released next year.

Something tells me you'll be happy about that. Just a guess. :D

[rhetorical] Where's my Smiley Halo icon when I need it? [/rhetorical]

Something tells me you'll be happy about that. Just a guess. :D

Hmm, I guess I might drag myself along to the cinema :D

I sat through the awful I-Spy just for the few minutes with Gary in them, which were about the only good parts of the movie :rolleyes:

Whenever I see Gary Cole, I still see Jack Killian.

For anyone going "huh?" that was his character in a show called "Midnight Caller" where he played a cop-turned-late-night-talk-show-host. It was well written and acted with a very surealistic noir feel to it. Sadly, it only lasted three seasons. Gary Cole and guest actress (in 2 episodes for which she won the Emmy) Kay Lenz were the stand-outs in an excellent cast.

Whenever I see Gary Cole, I still see Jack Killian.

For anyone going "huh?" that was his character in a show called "Midnight Caller" where he played a cop-turned-late-night-talk-show-host. It was well written and acted with a very surealistic noir feel to it. Sadly, it only lasted three seasons. Gary Cole and guest actress (in 2 episodes for which she won the Emmy) Kay Lenz were the stand-outs in an excellent cast.

I remember that series. It was cool. "Good night America....wherever you are". :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back