• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Freespace2: The Babylon Project

I think you shoulda posted this in the Fandom, fun & fanfic section. Other than that it looks like a great game, thanks for the link.
wink.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War Is Life And Death Is The Only True Peace"

There are a lot of files there. What do I HAVE to download to be able to play it?

------------------
Understanding is a three edged sword.

You have to have or purchase Freespace 2 (space combat simulator), this is a mod for that game. I think the game sells for like 25 dollars or less nowadays check amazon.com thats where i got my copy. The game is awesome by itself, but with these other files its spectacular. I finally get to fly a Starfury!!!!! by the way this is just the first demo release more ships and missions are to come.

i checked at amazon and they don't have it anymore but this place does.
http://ukpcgames.com/index.php?af=gotousa_freespace_2

------------------

[This message has been edited by Abelb_SuperFlyy (edited October 12, 2001).]

If you have freespace2 then all you need is the core files to play the mod. The other files are for adding atmosphere to the mod..

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Moved to Fandom, fun and fanfic.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

i have complete all the levels in the mod and it is brilliant well worth the wait.

it is gonna go from strength to strength when they get the new levels and ships done

------------------

Now I can make my old missions almost complete now with this mod
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

I downloadet it, installed it, played it! It's really awesome. Best B5 -game what i've played. Well it's modification but anyway.
I'm part of the team kind of, i should make Whitestar and Bluestar -models soon for the next release.

------------------
We live for the One, we die for the One

[This message has been edited by Mr Excalibur (edited October 16, 2001).]

Yes you should make the whitestar
wink.gif
laugh.gif

------------------

I'm a member of every B5 mod.
smile.gif

Played the demo awhile back, you can DL additional fan made missions as well, just follow the link in the news section of the site.
smile.gif

------------------
The man with his head stuck in the Blender

Shadow Ambassador to Wheel of Time
Webmaster of B5Blender

The earth alliance has been experimenting with shadow tech---presenting the NovaX
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thinbeams.jpg

------------------

Hmmm I wonder if I mix up now, but I found a similar game in development which was totally free and not a mod for a previous game. At least thats how I remember it. Anyway that game looked really great, wonder if I can sniff up the info again to verify if it was the same or not.

Edit - Ah, I found it: http://mods.firstones.com/b5fsf/
Total free ware and not a mod, though it is under development.

/MW

------------------

[This message has been edited by MikeW (edited November 02, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back