• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Found this on Cinescape

Cern

Regular
http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Television&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270355&obj_id=30034

Dylan Neal, who has the lead role in the coming BABYLON 5: LEGEND OF THE RANGERS, may have to make a choice should the movie launch a regular TV series.

Neal currently has a recurring role in DAWSON'S CREEK as Deputy Doug Witter. The actor's dilemma regards the possible new B5 series. Still, it looks like he may have already made a choice, saying, "LEGEND shoots in Vancouver, and I'd be sort of the lead on the show, so I don't see how I would have time to fly all the way to Wilmington, N.C., to shoot a scene for CREEK."

He still hasn't quit CREEK, though. He explains, saying, "In 1999, I had eight network deals fall apart at the last minute. Now, I trust nothing until I sign on the dotted line... Sci Fi may well wait to see the ratings when it airs in January, and I've already been offered one other series that I turned down."

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

Interesting...

There might be a serie, there might be a serie
wink.gif

regards
Halldor

------------------
Gideon: I thought you said you don't hold a grudge?
Galen: I don't, I have no surviving enemies, at all.

It looks like they took quotes right from this board!

------------------

Well, they didn't take the one where he said Dawson's Creek was just a paycheck.

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

No, the board took this from Cinescape.

As usual, I'm crossing my fingers... but not having a series wouldn't be the end of the world. I'd just have to content myself with Next-Gen reruns.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and the next JMS.

"I have 15 things to do, all of them annoying... -Ivanova

Next Gen re-runs have just began again here in the uk on BBC-2. Doesn't it all look so dated and static??

------------------
'I plan to live forever, or die trying' - Villa Blake's 7

A little dated, maybe. I think they hold up pretty well. Especially third season on.

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back