• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

First Season DVD's

Cerberus

Regular
First Season DVD\'s

I have noticed that S1 DVD's for B5 pre-orders have averaged about 45-50 since Amazon started taking pre-orders. My question is: Does anyone know or want to take an educated guess as to the number of pre-orders taken per hour/day to keep this average, I was just wondering?

With this being S1 and many people feel S1 is the worst of all the Seasons, I think this is a good sign. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks,

Cerberus

Re: First Season DVD\'s

It really isn't possible to translate Amazon "sales rank" into actual numbers of items ordered. It is a periodic "snap shot" of relative sales within a given category. If a hundred people order DVDs at 4 AM ET, and fifty of them happen to be B5 fans, you get an inflated sales rank the next time the numbers are "polled". About all we can say is that the S1 set seems to be doing pretty well nearly two months prior to its official release date, relative to similar things that Amazon is selling. I think Warner Bros. will be pleasantly surprised by the final numbers, and am more confident than ever that all five seasons will be released. But that's speculation, not analysis.

Regards,

Joe

I am preordering on walmart.com so they can ship to me on 10-22 the same day the SFC reairs the Gathering I should have my dvd's can't wait a little more than a month /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Heh, I can't wait either - luckily I have 2 weeks off around the time of the release, so I'll have pleanty of time to enjoy the DVDs /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back