• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

FIREWALL!!!

First off, Hi everbody, I'm fianlly getting time to log on. Yes that is my MOM in the glasses. Ezekiel's hair is a wig however I had long hair for quite a few yeasr! I cut it off in theatre school in 1992 and it was a good 2 feet long (just the pony tail!) Well yes I did watch B5 a bit before I auditioned and of course like a freak when I got the part! I caught the Space Channel's B5 Run and Marathon it was great! I seriously loved the series!! I really wish things had panned out for B5 LOTR! We all had a lot of ourselves invested in that show! Jeremiah has been lot's of fun though! Good luck on the long hair thing! Take care...Alex ;)

Thanks for the update Alex (updated my site with that information too!) and glad you finally had a chance to answer Infested's questions. They were great!

I am still a bit angry over the whole Rangers thing. I think it could have been so much fun to watch. *sigh*

Latest posts

Members online

Back