• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Filming for B5LR begins tommorow

JMS-No doubt that your brilliance will shine with the stars! I look forward to your story! I am sure that "Babylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers" will entertain many fans, and invite many new ones to your universe, and will prosper for years to come!

Good luck with the Rangers film! I'm so happy that things are back on-track with the B5 Universe. We'll be celebrating at AgamemCon this year (my third one)!

Tammy

------------------

JMS, loved your work so far, and am looking forward to the next chapter of the B5 saga!!

I can only hope that this will also mean that Crusade is brought back....

------------------

Speaking as a Vancouver resident, Welcome to our fair city. Sorry about the rain. Best wishes for B5LotR, I just hope some Canadian network picks it up. Good Luck, Joe.

------------------

JMS, good luck on your exciting adventure. May the movie enthrall us all and many more shows be made after this.
smile.gif

aka G_Eagle5

------------------

Babylon 5 brought a very welcome change of perspective to my view of the universe...
smile.gif

Thank you, JMS - for creating this excellent, thrilling and touching story - our last best hope for televised science fiction. May you succeed in your ventures and exceed the standard you managed to set with B5.

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

May all that you need to happen to you happen to you, and may all that you don't need to happen to you happen to the idiots at TNT. Good luck.

------------------

Back with a vengeance *indeed*... On behalf of myself and the nw-b5 membership, welcome to Vancouver, Joe. We live the dream with you.

Best, ---= Dennis =--- <*>

------------------
Faith manages, Art lasts

You've come a long way since the first B5 episodes on the PTEN network. It looks like the Sci-Fi channel is your last, best hope. Buenos suerte!
---------------------------------------------
"Sooner or later everyone comes to Babylon 5."

------------------

Mr. Straczynski,
I'm extremely happy to have heard of the new movie and just wanted to say here's to hoping I like B5LR even half as much as I did Babylon 5, even if it's just half it will be the best thing I've seen since you finished the Babylon 5 "station" side of the story and before Crusade was "killed" before it had time to flourish....

A B5Fan4Life,
David D.

------------------

Be true to yourself, Joe. Go where the spirit moves you -- not where you think the spirit will move us. Good luck!

------------------

Finally, some quality television...

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

Best of luck on the new B5 show!! I am just in the midst of watching the entire original B5 for the third time, this time to addict my fiance to the show. Of course it's working.
smile.gif
I just wanted to say that every time I see the series, I pick up a few tidbits that I missed the prior times and the goosebumps are there just like the first time. It's a real work of art and I'm really looking forward to the next installment. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift!

Grisel Gonzalez

------------------

I have just recently become a B5 fan. Thanks for showing me such a great story.

And bring back Crusade, willya? I want to see how it comes out!
wink.gif

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

Thanks for bringing Babylon 5 to us Joe. I grew up with it in my teenage years, and I hope the B5LR movie (and series?) will keep me going for a few more years yet!
You wouldn't happen to have a date on when B5 will hit the big screen and give Star Trek a run for it's money, would you?
smile.gif

From Luke, No 1 NZ fan.

------------------
"I think you're about to go where everyone has gone before" Susan Ivonova in Voices of Authority

Farscape, Stargate, and Andromeda are my methodones. However the Babylon 5 Universe is my addiction. Vengeance is great, show us again how scfi is meant to be. Star Trek is peace of fosilized solid waste along with other shows I can't mention. By our behest, may you kick some royal ass, and flush them down the toilet. Salamat Po.

------------------

Good luck! I think it will be great. It will be nice to have some new B5 material out there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back