• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

File Request

LightNZ

Beyond the rim
i'm after two things

1. The font used for the Crusade title - I still can't find it - heard there was something similair called 'Stones' ages ago - does anyone have the font or something close

2. a sound file of Galen saying "Expect me when you see me" taken from 'Racing the Night' - I already have the one from 'War Zone', but i like how he said it in 'Racing the Night' better, but i can't find it anywhere /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

thanx /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

LightNZ,

Do you have the video tape of "Racing the Night"? If so then you can easily tape it yourself. Just plug your audio out line from your vcr into your line in on your sound card and grab the sound. If not then I can do it for you no problems. Give me about 12 hours or so and I will have it for you. I'd do it now but it's about 1:00am now. If there is anything else then put your order in now so I can do it all at once.

About the other thing, sorry can't help.

Off to bed now. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Raptor

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
The font used for the Crusade title - I still can't find it - heard there was something similair called 'Stones' ages ago - does anyone have the font or something close

[/quote]
I don't know the name of the font, but I got the attached with a press kit sold on ebay. Any use?

The thing is that we've only ever seen C, R, U, S, A, D, and E. I don't think they ever made the rest of the letters of the alphabet, just that logo.

thanx - too bad you can't really hear Galen's voice in it lol - but thanx for the clip /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back