• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favourite Crusade episode?

Droshalla

Beyond the rim
For me it has to be "The Path of Sorrows". All those character backgrounds and histories were really interesting. If only Patricia Tallman had been available for it - that would have been the icing on the cake.

anyway, what do you think - favourite crusade epsode?

Can we include the unproduced scripts? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

My favourite episodes would have to be "The Path of Sorrows" and the last one (I forget the name), it was neat to have Franklin in there, and it was nice to finish Crusade with a big ole battle /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

If they had made those 3 unproduced scripts I'm sure that would have made excellent viewing. Bester? A base full of Shadow tech? More about the Cereberus? The beginning of the "proper" arc? Yes please, JMS, yes please...

Why oh why did Crusade have to end? /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

no i don't think so, unproduced scripts aren' really episodes (unfortunately /forums/images/icons/frown.gif ) but what the hell you can talk about what you like.

Anyway, the last episode was "Each Night I Dream of Home", and I agree that that was quite good too. "The Path of Sorrows" is still my favourite though.

That's extremely tough to do, pick a best one. I like parts of all of them.

Grading them on the scale of A (best) to E/F(worst):

"Racing the Night" (A)
"The Memory of War" (A)
"The Path of Sorrows" (A)
"The Rules of the Game" - for the Max thread (B+)
"Patterns of the Soul" (B+)
"Appearances and Other Deceits" (B)
"Each Night I Dream of Home" (B)
"The Needs of Earth" (B)
"The Well of Forever" (B-)
"The Long Road" (B-)
"Visitors from Down the Street" (C+)
"Ruling from the Tomb" (C+)
"War Zone" (C)

I love Appearances and other Deciets for all the digs at TNT that got in there, plus the wonderful Mr Welles, and Kevin the fascist fashion designer /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

In terms of overall story-telling though, it would have to be Racing the Night. What an amazing season opener that episode should have been <sigh>

My fav has to be "To the ends of the Earth" though it's not an episode, it's my favorite thing of Crusade, My fav actual episode is "The Path of Sorrows."

The Well of Forever
- i loved it's pass /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Racing the Night was the such a GREAT first ep eh, How many others shows have a first ep so good - of course, TNT kind'a stopped it from being the first ep <sigh> lol

I love Crusade /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
- and man, those unproduced Scripts - COOL AS!!!

Damn, I wish I had those unproduced scripts. Just my luck that I'd miss out on the opportunity - I must pay more attention to the universe in future to avoid it punishing me again in a similar fashion.

Being an X-Files fan as well, I found "Visitors from Down the Street" quite amusing, although that doesn't make it one of the better episodes.

The 3 crusade Episodes that I realy liked were:

"Each Night I Dream of Home"

"The Needs of Earth"

"The Path of Sorrows"

I'll need to think about it. I may in fact list my 13 favorite Crusade episodes, in no particular order, of course. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Would have to be Tomb for me. Plainly for Lochleys reply when Gideon starts swarming about Sheridan
"He puts his pants on one at the time"
"Yea and sometimes backwards in the dark"
/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back