• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favorite Episode so far...

Recoil

Regular
Ok, we have been through about 8 episodes of Jeremiah so far, so its time to see which ones stand out in people's minds. So tell us all what your favorite episode so far is, and why. I will say I think we shoudl EXCLUDE Firewall from this one, because that episode just plain owned hard, and will probably be most people's pick for their favorite (it is mine). So, here is my (2nd) favorite episode:

For some reason I really liked the episode "Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass." The woman under glass part of the story was interesting, seeing that there was someone who had survived and was a carrier, and that Marcus was hiding information from his friends. But I think the part that I really liked out of this was the part with the boy thinking he was the superhero. I dont know what it was about this, but something in it just worked for me. There were so many good parts to this. The kid having the guts to save his sister, when his sister's husband didnt have the balls to go. Jeremiah hearing the little children say that evil always wins, so he gets dressed up and goes and beats some ass to show the kids that evil doesnt win and that the Man of Iron lives on. Then the little kid himself at the end wearing the goggles taking over where the other left off. That whole part was done so well. I think thats my #1 pick behind Firewall.

It would have to be ...and the ground, sown with salt (which in my opinion beats firewall)

Actually if I were to list the eps in order of preference it would be

...and the Ground Sown With Salt
Firewall
Thieve's Honour
The Long Road
To Sail Beyond the Stars
Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass
The Bag
Journeys End in Lovers Meeting (although I admit I should rewatch that)
City of Roses
The Red Kiss

The first 4 and the last one are pretty definite. The rest are quite shaky in their positions.

I must say there hasnt been a episode i hated so far. But here is my order of preference

Firewall
The Long Road
...and the Ground Sown With Salt
Thieve's Honour
Journeys End in Lovers Meeting
Man of Iron, Women Under glass
To Sail Beyond the Stars
City of Roses
The Bag
The Red Kiss

Ive rewatched all of them again and i still want to watch them again :)

I keep trying to rank the episodes, but its just too hard to do, so I'll just go ahead and state my favorite so far (which shouldn't be a secret):

Journeys End in Lovers Meeting.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GKarsEye:
<font color=yellow>That one with the other guy from 90210. That one.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

am i alone in feeling *violated* by the fact that i'm now mad keen on a show starring an ex-90210er? and the fact that one of the best shows so far had another ex-90210er as the guest star is just horrible...

its just soooo wrong... damn them all, damn them all to hell...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sputnik:
<font color=yellow>am i alone in feeling *violated* by the fact that i'm now mad keen on a show starring an ex-90210er? and the fact that one of the best shows so far had another ex-90210er as the guest star is just horrible...

its just soooo wrong... damn them all, damn them all to hell...</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Life is brutal and unfair to mankind. But have faith and we shall overcome this obsticle as well! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

/Com

Seeing as I was mad keen on 90210 when I was in middle school... eh, no. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back