• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Farscape--out of left field (SPOILERS)

Out of left field
I hope those not from North America will excuse the title of this post--I assume that it's derived from baseball. To be "out of left field" means to be totally unexpected. More than that I can't say without posting ye olde spoiler notice. Wow--first we have what I'm calling the JMS episode

SPOILER
P
O
I
L
E
R

in which all the video that John's nephew took, and all the interviews concerning the visit of Moya's crew to Earth, are distorted by an interviewer into an anti-alien diatribe

and now

Spoiler
P
O
I
L
E
R
Scorpius is working for *whom?!!!*
Stark is working for *whom?!!!* What the frell?!!!
Sucozu is...er...what--and I do mean what--is she?

Oh how I miss that spoiler code.
wink.gif

Stark is working for *whom?!!!* What the frell?!!!
Sucozu is...er...what--and I do mean what--is she?

I hope these were rhetorical questions but I agree that those are some doosies. I suffered from whiplash as I turned to gape at my husband in shock when those three things were revealed.
laugh.gif

As for your last question, it seemed to me that Sikozu was a byloid but the question is ... has she alyways been (which would perhaps explain some of her very unusual characteristics) or has she been replaced recently?

SPOILERS FOR 4x19 TO HOT TO KATRATZI

Good question. I have read farscape forums and what really annoys (sp?) me is that about every person seems to think that Scorpius is indeed a Scarran spy and about everything what Harvey told is lie.

And now some speculations..

I have not seen a every episode so maybe i'm thinking to much but is it said previously that the father of Aeryn child is one of Johns? I have a feeling that the father is maybe Scorpius or somebody else very surpriseing (sp?) so it will be a huge shock or maybe even cliffhanger. Any thoughts?

It's a shame we won't get to see these angles explored next year.
frown.gif

Final episode tomorrow.
frown.gif

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
I downloaded a SVCD and burned to disc the last ep of Farscape and just watched it(very good quality also). Get it yourself at alt.binaries.multimedia should still be up there if your newsgroup server has good retention. I'm glad i didn't have to wait a week. It was a good ep but made me even more MAD at Sci-fi for cancelling it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back