• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Fantastic Twilight Zone Repeat this coming Weekend

Sindatur

Regular
Hi All,

The New Twilight Zone (That was on with Enterprise on Wednesdays last Season) is repeating the episode with Enid-Raye Adams "Monsters on maple Street" and the other story in that episode is the one with Billy Mumy reprising his role from childhood (Original Episode It's a Good Life, Reprisal episode It's still a Good life). Bill Mumy obviously is playing a grown up Anthony Fremont, and Bill Mumy's real life daughter is playing Anthony Fremont's daughter. I watched very few of Last Season's Twilight Zones, but this episode with these two stories, and 2 of our favorite actors, is very good, not to be missed if you didn't catch it last time around

Thank you

Hi there everyone. Thanks so much for coming by to say hi. It was nice to hear from all of you again.

As for what I've been up to. I had been working on DOC a show for PAX television up until the summer. We finished shooting the last episode at the end of June and it should therfore be airing quite soon. I play a doctor and can you believe that my name is Sarah in that too!!!

I also worked on a few things for The Lifetime Channel, some commercials and some animation.

I have a couple things that may be coming up in the New Year, but I don't want to jinx it since nothing has been confirmed.

So I guess that's it. As for the B5 Movie. I will not be in it...at least not so far :p A girl can always dream.
But, I am just so happy that there would be more B5 to watch. As a fan now myself.

Take care everybody. Talk to you all again soo.

Lots of love, Myriam

Re: Thank you

Well then....we'll have to tune in to PAX and see you! :D

It seems that you are busy these days, which is great. When the stuff around New Years firms up, please let us know.

hey there :)sorry to disappoint, but I don't know that either...just like everyone else on that front!!!

I read into other posts and thought you all knew something I didn't

But, lets all keep hoping :)

ciao, Myriam

:LOL:

I think what JMS has said is that there is a movie in the works, a theatrical movie, but he's given no real details. It is a deal that he has hinted at for quite some time (has it been a year yet? I lost track).

This is a good time to review what we do know.

About a year ago all the Babylon 5 original series actors stopped posting on the internet. Despite the fans posting on their websites the actors deny that the film exists.

Here are some extracts from JMS's postings.

14 June 2004 at 13:26

“My apologies for the prolonged absence, but the loss of Richard Biggs kind of took the wind out of our sails and it's taken a while for me to feel up to saying anything about B5. This has also had the effect of slowing up anything to do with B5:TMoS (which as some of you have guessed or inferred does indeed stand for The Memory of Shadows), because in the writing we/I never imagined he
wouldn't be here to be a part of it. More on that another time.

{snip obituary}”

15 June 2004 13:58 on rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

“{snip DVD}
(We interrupt this message with a coded message for our friends in England and Australia: keep your eyes on the horizon.)

One oddity...constant readers will remember a while back when I was asked what TMoS was, and I provided a list of things it *wasn't*. The aforementioned oddity is...one of those things has come up as an adjunct to TMoS.

Also, expect word fairly soon-ish about a new series of B5 novels.

{snip play} I may do something similar in London, since I may be spending a bit amount of time there fairly soon.

And for those who've asked, I won't be in attendence at San Diego Comic Con this year due to a variety of commitments.

Oh...and I've been offered an EP position on a network series, and while I don't usually do that on shows I don't create or develop, when I heard what this project was, I had to get on board. We still have to negotiate a deal,
and work out how that will interface with the stuff that'll be going on later in the year, but fortunately the start date for the series should work out, at least at this point. “

Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:53

>I would like to
>raise the question of who would be the perfect actor to take on the role of
>Dr Franklin - and do it in a manner that could preserve the character.

That character will not be recast.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:01 pm

“{Big snip}
Oh, and for the first time in five years, there is an office somewhere in England with the words Babylon 5 on the door....”

Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:02 am
From fan Ranger Elenopa

"The latest issue of Dreamwatch says that the B5 office is at Elstree Film Studios.

They also say that the production is being led by Peter Heslop. No word on an official announcement though.
"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back