• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

F*$k me! whooyaaa!!!!!!!!!

Yipee! Well Jeremiah is coming to South Africa! There's been absolutely s*&t-all to see on tv since Sleeping in Light aired in December. And now I check the paper and get this great news. Tell me its good, tell me its real good someone.
Its gonna be on Fridays at 8:30PM. My VCR can't tape sound anymore, is this show worth buying a new machine for?

You gotta understand in some ways I hate jms because since I've gotten into B5 I can't enjoy other shows anymore, they're just not good enough. And now I get to see more jms!

No I'm not looney, I just had to tell someone.

enjoy, I think you will enjoy it
grin.gif
. JMS has a way of making you want more and more. I know what you mean about B5, it is hard to watch normal tv. Right now 24 is about the only show I watch.

Cerberus

I would say go out and buy a new machine, it's definately worth it. Im sure you'll watch them more than once if you do.

Excellent show, just don't go into it expecting another B5 show. It is a planned 5 year arc, and it is JMS so of course it's good.
smile.gif
So the answer is YES, get a new VCR!

I'm anxiously awaiting the start of season 2, not sure when it starts though.

Great news! I also just heard about Jeremiah showing soon in Israel too.
smile.gif

I would definitely get a new VCR for this show because you will probably want to watch the first season all over again after the first time around.
wink.gif

PS: What channel and date will it start? Do you have a web site with schedule information? I would love to add their schedule to my site but need a little more information.
wink.gif

Right now 24 is about the only show I watch.
I know what u mean. Right until I got this news, the excellent 6 Feet Under was the only show on my must see list.

PS: What channel and date will it start? Do you have a web site with schedule information? I would love to add their schedule to my site but need a little more information.

I hope this helps:
http://www.sabc3.com/sabc3.asp?pid=2&search=jeremiah

I just realised "…And The ground, Sown With Salt" is on the night of my graduation. Damn! I hate it when I have to tape things with commercials.

The rating says LNPSV/16 but this is a state broadcaster and its quite early 8:30 PM. I hope we get the uncut version. As a comparison this same channel has shown OZ uncut at 21:30 and 22:00.

Question for the UK viewers: are the episodes 42 min including credits on PAL?

I can't wait to see it, only 1 month to go. Are then any episodes I shouldn't bother taping. I heard Egan had a few clunkers?

Just FYI the show is followed by the Outer Limits, unfortunately the X-Files starts on another channel at 21:15. But I'm glad I've finally got a good reason to ditch that increasingly excruciating show.

Thanks for the link and that does help!
smile.gif

As for any episodes not worth taping? Yeah, there might be a few but even those do tie into the overall arc for the most part. Just take a look at the bottom 5 episodes rated on our web site:

TITLE - RATING (of 10) - VOTES - RANK (of 19)

The Touch - 6.9 - 29 - 15
Out of the Ashes - 6.8 - 26 - 16
The Bag - 6.7 - 34 - 17
The Red Kiss - 6.4 - 32 - 18
Ring of Truth - 5.2 - 31 - 19

http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/eps/rating.html#rank

"Ring of Truth" can probably be skipped with very little impact on the story as well as "The Red Kiss" even though it does have a slight contribution to the arc.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back