• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enterprise Notches Two Hugo Noms

Scary, VERY scary, as is...

Top 10 Sci-Fi Channel Shows
SHOW HHR
Tremors: The Series 2.0
Stargate SG-1 1.5
Crocodile 2 1.3
Marabunta 1.2
Tremors 3 1.1
Crocodile 1.0
Tremors 2 0.9
Gremlins 2 0.9
Primal Force 0.9
Tracker 0.8

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 3/24/03 - 3/30/03

Tremors: The Series got a 2.0 ??? People are watching this crap? :confused: :( :rolleyes: What's next, a re-start of Black Scorpion, Knight Rider and Dream Team? Perhaps, Scare Tactics feature films? :rolleyes:

Wait, are you rankin' on Enterprise? But didn't y'all see that one where, like, the Enterprise was in trouble, and then T'Pol didn't understand why the humans did everything stupidly, but it all worked out because, you know, Archer is all like moral and "feeling" and stuff? And Hoshi was hot looking? Come on, that's good watchin'.

And don`t forget that we see them, especially Trip, in their underwear more times than not. If this isn`t quality tv, what is? :rolleyes:

Wait, are you rankin' on Enterprise? But didn't y'all see that one where, like, the Enterprise was in trouble, and then T'Pol didn't understand why the humans did everything stupidly, but it all worked out because, you know, Archer is all like moral and "feeling" and stuff? And Hoshi was hot looking? Come on, that's good watchin'.

Jesus, that's the entire series in a nutshell isn't it? I should do something more constructive with my Wednesday nights... what else comes on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. central?

Yeah, I just wish I hadn't zoomed through all my S2 DS9 dvds already... when S3 comes out I'm going to have to pace myself.

For Hoshi looking hot, you want to watch the episode where she had to go through the transporter and seemingly became invisible. Lots of Hoshi running around out of uniform looking cute. Best episode yet. :)

The only show more predictable than Enterprise is Smallville.

1) Leftover metorite parts cause a mutation in someone and he/she becomes evil.
2) Hilarity ensues
3) Clark stops evil metorite powered bad guy
4) Cloey writes a story about it, and in her journal about how she wants Clark
5) Clark fawns after Lana but refrains and decides to be "just a good friend" to her.
6) Lana teases Clark more.

The only show more predictable than Enterprise is Smallville.

1) Leftover metorite parts cause a mutation in someone and he/she becomes evil.
2) Hilarity ensues
3) Clark stops evil metorite powered bad guy
4) Cloey writes a story about it, and in her journal about how she wants Clark
5) Clark fawns after Lana but refrains and decides to be "just a good friend" to her.
6) Lana teases Clark more.

Yeah, the stand-alone episodes are all fairly identical, but the mythology episodes are pretty good... the one with Christopher Reeve was very good.

Well a tv series winning a Hugo no longer carries the same weight IMHO as the Best Dramatic Presentation category has been split in two, "Short Form" and "Long Form," so that movies and TV shows won't be competing against each other. I'd go for Firefly, 2 episodes in and I'm loving it :cool:
Demands pictures of that companion chic :p

I agree. The few that have dealt with the mythological aspects of the series have been very good, and the Christopher Reeves one was great. But yea, all the stand alone ones seem to be of the same flavor. :)

In my house, the DVD player.

GKE.... Oh... oh...... that made me LAUGH. Smooth delivery, I do say.

And what's TV? I think I watch Courage the Cowardly Dog every now and then when I can catch it. Other than that, I get home from classes around 9:45 or so, so I miss pretty much everything on TV. After I eat, it's straight to the PS2 for a fix of whatever the hell I'm currently obsessed with.

EXCEPT for Fridays. And no, I don't mean Tremors. I'm talkin' about Bullshit! and Real Time. Best damn hour and a half of TV all week, excluding Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.

Pretty weak year for Short Form, IMHO. I've seen four out of the five nominees (all but Angel) and truly wasn't impressed by any of them. :(

For "Long Form," if LOTR:TTT or Spirited Away win, I'm happy. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back