• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

earth force one

Pretty!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks. I never did get a good look at Earth Force One in the series itself. *LOL*

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I never did get a good look at Earth Force One in the series itself.

<hr></blockquote>

which did not make it easy to recreate the ship! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Yeah, I thought so. Although I wondered - not knowing much about that stuff - that perhaps you had some additional material to lean on, something from any of those game etc. supplements? If not, then it's even more amazing! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

[start Minbari sarcasm]
Feh! Vree saucership strapped on Drazi ion engines!
[end Minbari sarcasm]

Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. I really must find some time to learn something about 3D modelling. Just a tiny bit, because currently I know next to nothing. I would face problems with texturing a simple cube.

Nice job Arrghman... keep em comin. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

It would be really cool to see a new Earth Force One, one without rotating sections. I'm sure they built another one after the first one blew up, but do you think they would build another one after they got artificial gravity?

Ah. Was EarthForce 1 just in Chrysalis? Because I swear I remember a shuttle leaving it towards B5 when the president visited. It's been too long.

Edit: After looking at both images, I'd still note there is an inconsistency around where the two saucers meet that might warrant further analysis. It's still a very impressive model and I like it.

Admiral Dave

I dont believe the President ever visited B5. He was supposed to in 'Survivors' but due to the Sabotage he never did. The ship in that episode was one of those big, green, round transport ships, not Earth Force One.

i did too. i actually built one into the 'head' of the ship because i couldnt figure out where one could be... eventually i just gave up and went with this...

Latest posts

Members online

Back