• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

DVD help

Glacophane

Regular
I've been buying a few dvd's lately and I was wondering if there were any websites that will list a DVD and perhaps all of the editions that have been released. I seem to buy one, then find out later that there is a newer special edition. Anyone know of any good resources for this?

You could always just check out a decent e-tailer like amazon or dvdplanet.com, do a search on the title, and see what comes up.

You could also try the DVD tracking web site I use in my sig, dvdaficionado.com. Their search function is pretty extensive.

Sweet.

Speaking of which, I've taken Casablanca out of the collection and intend on replacing it with the special edition that comes out today.

This will be my second "double dip," after Amadeus. Both are from Warner Brothers. I curse them for this extra money spending, but I've read such glowing reviews for the new Casablanca, that I can't stay mad.

Hey that´s a cool collecton you have there :) I specially envy The End of Evangelion and Andromeda DVDs :)

If anyone wants to take a look at my little unworthy list, I just completed it. Mind you that this list comprises my movies as well as my wife's. :p

My DVD's

Hey that´s a cool collecton you have there :) I specially envy The End of Evangelion and Andromeda DVDs :)

Why thank you. I pride myself on my extensive Anime and Sci-Fi collections. :)

Rommie ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Back