• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

doctor who on sci fi

For some reason, I thought it clogged up their breathing units.

It's been too long, though, I definitely don't remember. :LOL:

I hear the new Cybermen will be more streamlined in their design.

For some reason, I thought it clogged up their breathing units.

It's been too long, though, I definitely don't remember. :LOL:

I hear the new Cybermen will be more streamlined in their design.

Yea, that was always my impression, too. They choked on it. Poor Adric, whenever I think of the Cybermen being "allergic" to gold, I think of his Star of Mathematical excellence being scraped along the breastplate.

They definately look a bit meaner.Something about the relentlessness about them is still creepy though.I can't remember exactly what gold did to them although I do remember gold dust being used as a weapon in one series.A giant magnet would probably be usefull too. ;)

I thought we just covered that? It clogged their breathing equipment.
Yes,but how?Only gold and nothing else?There was something toxic about it as far as I could remember.
Apart from that the new series is excellant to any Dr.Who fan as it is easily the best series in years.It will never have the budget of Star Trek or even B5 but still manages to entertain.
Maybe that's just a british thing though :D

Oh, it's best not to dive too deeply into the "actual science" in Dr. Who. :LOL: Yea, why gold and just gold? What was it about gold that did it?

Don't go there. :p ;)

But I have been enjoying the series.

Oh, it's best not to dive too deeply into the "actual science" in Dr. Who. :LOL: Yea, why gold and just gold? What was it about gold that did it?

Don't go there. :p ;)
Science :confused:
:D :D :D

But I have been enjoying the series.

I think you typed in the "quote" field there, Crazyhorse.

And yea, I've heard some jokes about how overused the poor sonic screwdriver is. :)

I think you typed in the "quote" field there, Crazyhorse.

And yea, I've heard some jokes about how overused the poor sonic screwdriver is. :)
Trying to find my way around,first time on a forum really,virgin that I am :D
Do not doubt the power of the sonic screwdriver :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back