• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Do you miss those Rangers ladies?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
Charm and flattery you say GkarsEye? Well, let's say I call Enid-Raye and Jenni-Rebecca right now and then we can serve them up a triple dose of Ranger ladies. What do you think?
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shocked.gif

I mean
cool.gif

I mean
shocked.gif

blush.gif

------------------
"We are (not) all Kosh."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
Well, let's say I call Enid-Raye and Jenni-Rebecca right now and then we can serve them up a triple dose of Ranger ladies. What do you think?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy ... I think you might send some of these fellas into convulsions! Not that I mind at all since I find it quite entertaining.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Hmm, another hyphenated name for the Ranger ladies? Do you feel left out at all Myriam?
wink.gif
You all have such unusual and beautiful names!

I really hope someone can convince JRH (too long of name to type out ya know) to come and chat with us. I know there are quite a few Na'Feel fans now (just see my sig).
smile.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Rangers Sponsor List
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

I agree with Lyta - the more, the merrier!
cool.gif

I'm sure I'd have something more substantial to add to this thread (and the others), if I had seen the movie...
blush.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com | Kribu.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Oh boy ... I think you might send some of these fellas into convulsions! Not that I mind at all since I find it quite entertaining. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*On the floor, writhing in a seizure, convulsing*

*Finally stops. Gets up, looks back at thread.*

*Starts convulsing again*

laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Charm and flattery you say GkarsEye? Well, let's say I call Enid-Raye and Jenni-Rebecca right now and then we can serve them up a triple dose of Ranger ladies. What do you think? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I believe I said "pity and flatter." Charm requires a lot more effort.
wink.gif

Hmm, let's see, three Ranger ladies, eh? I wonder if I'd approve of that...
smile.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Hmm, let's see, three Ranger ladies, eh? I wonder if I'd approve of that... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

::: pokes Eye on the shoulder :::

Yes... you would. And so would I.
laugh.gif

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

[This message has been edited by LondosHair (edited January 30, 2002).]

Mon Francais n'est pas facile. Pas de tous! Il y a 18 ans depuis j'ai fini a l'universite, peut-etre 19 ans depuis mon dernier cours de francais. Comment fait on les accents sur les lettres? (Et comment dit on "keyboard"?
laugh.gif
) Je comprends ce que les gens ont ecris (Est-ce que c'est le participe passe d' "ecrire"?) aussi bien, mais c'est plus difficile ecrire que lire.
blush.gif

C'etait horrible. Bon. En Anglais ...

It is probably already obvious to the French speakers, but I wrote the above without digging out my old French/English dictionary.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I enjoyed the movie. It didn't strike me as an all time classic (as a stand-alone movie), but it was fun and introduced people and things for the series well. And, of course, the performances were great fun to watch.
smile.gif

There were a couple of things said earlier in the thread that I just couldn't resist commenting on
laugh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Can you not you use charms to convince the suits to green light a series?
You know, flash 'em a smile, be your friendly self, and say,
"Pretty please, give us a series?" No man could resist. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, naturally this is true. But you have noticed that the head of the SciFi network isn't a man, right?
blush.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I can't think of another B5 actor who is so unlike her character! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not to dispute the main point Enid-Raye seems quite unlike Firell, but I'm not sure that I would want that remark to get back to Wortham Krimmer or William Forward (to name two). I mean, who would want to be said to be "less unlike" Cartagia or Refa?
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by PillowRock (edited January 30, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PillowRock:

Well, nturally this is true. But you have noticed that the head of the SciFi network isn't a man, right?
blush.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ye gads, you're right!

This looks like a job for Dylan and Alex and Warren and...

------------------
"We are (not) all Kosh."

(starts to clear his throat and work on his vocal preparation...coughs out a few vocal notes...)

(plucks a few strings on his guitar and adjusts accordingly to tune...)

Me me me...(coughs to clear throat)...Ahem...

Do rae me fa so....ahem! Damn!

-W-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitaro Sasaki:
(starts to clear his throat and work on his vocal preparation...coughs out a few vocal notes...)

(plucks a few strings on his guitar and adjusts accordingly to tune...)

Me me me...(coughs to clear throat)...Ahem...

Do rae me fa so....ahem! Damn!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmnn are you trying to scare us all?
wink.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

To answer GaribaldiHairs question I am in fact Quebecoise. At least technically. I was born in La belle province of Quebec, but sadly moved away when I was two. Thanks for the question.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOA THAT'S FUNNY ! I just found with ImDB that your are born in Sept-Iles (Quebec), february 2nd 1975.

I was born in Sept-Iles (Quebec), february 3rd 1975.

SO, I'm pretty sure that at some point we met in the nurse room, naked, and we were very good friends. At this time you were two time older than me
lol.gif

Oh ! and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRIAM !!!
laugh.gif

- Garibaldi's Hairs

------------------
"You are all in violation of security ordinance 22V3A. That means get the hell out of here!
"
- Zack

OH MY GOD!!! Are you kidding? That's crazy!
smile.gif

I told my mom and she wants to know your mom's name! She thinks she was good friends with her too
laugh.gif

The world is a very small place indeed!
By the way, I know we were friends NOW for sure, I mean you're an Aquarius afterall
wink.gif

Have a most excellent Birthday Garibaldi's Hairs!!!
smile.gif
Here's to a great year!

Myriam

------------------

Hi Warren!

Just wanted to say that no woman could resist your charms. A serenade would be just lovely
wink.gif

What do you think girls? I say definitely worth a try!!!
wink.gif

Ciao, M.

------------------

I don't know whether to sing "It's A Small World After All" or go after "The Twilight Zone" soundtrack, you guys...

(ALERT! CHANNE HAS HAD LITTLE TO NO SLEEP YET THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF WORK. THE FOLLOWING POST WAS COMPOSED DRINKING COFFEE IN A SLIGHTLY DELUSIONAL STATE).

I'm only a few hours from Bonnie Hammer's residence - with a fair bit of sleuthing I bet I could unsling my guitar, bribe my band into coming, and stand outside her balcony singing:

"My Rangers got killed in the ratings
My Rangers were smashed to the core
But Rangers is good science fiction
And you know we always want more, so
Bring back, bring back, bring back the Rangers to me, to me!
Bring back, bring back, bring back the Rangers to me!"

She'd have to give me points for sheer unmitigated gall (at least before having me hauled off by the local jerries...)
laugh.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

[This message has been edited by channe (edited January 30, 2002).]

sounds like a good song.
laugh.gif
lol.gif

well ,we can only hope that they take in fact that a football game was on at the same time....*crosses fingers

------------------
Please visit Tygirwulfs Board
"excuse me as I take leave of my sanity"

Great song Channe!

You're in a band? That's very cool
cool.gif

Oh and about the whole coincidence thing with Garibaldi's Hairs, I agree quite astounding!

Bye, Myriam.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitaro Sasaki:
Deviot,

I thought that I would try and serenade Bonnie Hammer...

It is worth the try isn't it?

Cheers! -Warren-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, ANY edge is worthwhile in the quest for a Rangers Series.

Just remember, always look deep in a woman's eyes when you serenade her...

And NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU PARK THE SHIP in case you need to make a quick getaway...
wink.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Yup!

We do five-part-harmony, three-guitar-one-mandolin-and-a-fiddle feminist-folk-on-too-much-caffiene. I write the lyrics for a lot of the songs we sing. (That's where you say, "Be afraid, be very afraid."

We're local.
cool.gif

Here we go with the B5 synchroninities...!
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

OH MY GOD!!! Are you kidding? That's crazy!
smile.gif

I told my mom and she wants to know your mom's name! She thinks she was good friends with her too
laugh.gif

The world is a very small place indeed!
By the way, I know we were friends NOW for sure, I mean you're an Aquarius afterall
wink.gif

Have a most excellent Birthday Garibaldi's Hairs!!!
smile.gif
Here's to a great year!

Myriam
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks ! All that is very too weird !!! I don't know your personnal e-mail, so I'll tell you my mother's name here. At that time (1975) she probably used her wedding name: Gisèle Vallée (but her maiden name is Gisèle Beaupré).

Please tell me if your mother know her ! (you can email me at my personnal address if you want to continue this discution in private: svallee@griptonite.com)

I wish you best luck in your futur, old "roommate"
laugh.gif

- Garibaldi's Hairs

------------------
"You are all in violation of security ordinance 22V3A. That means get the hell out of here!
"
- Zack

[This message has been edited by GaribaldiHairs (edited January 31, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back