• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Delenn in Soul Hunter

Has anyone else noticed this? When Delenn is strapped in the table and she screams in agony, her head wrinkles weirdly. Obviously this is a mistake but I guess nobody noticed it in time.

Regards,
Marko Marin

Makeup problems. It happens. I thought you were going to mention her blood dripping upward in the bottle.

Even worse - go check "In the Beginning". In the hand-to-hand scene where the Minbari stabs the human, he takes a hit to the head and his entire forehead shifts forward a few inches.

I wish I hadn't noticed that, because it's a great sequence.

Really? I never noticed that.
That Human should be killed... ohh, yeah he was killed. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ohh, I just remembered the wrinkles on that one Minbari's forehead in LOTR. The one in charge of the Ranger Council. I just want to take a hot iron to his forehead. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

You would think they'd notice stuff like that and fix it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I just figured it's because he was an older Minbari. *shrugs* Older people get wrinkles... why not Minbari?

Happened with Londo only one that I can remember.
They shot him in 3/4 profile with the light on him from that side. It made the outline where his bald prosthesis attaches to his head pretty darn obvious. It's all the more unusual since his makeup usually looks so good.

Sorry this isn't about Soul Hunter, but what about the balcony wall moving when the Drazi is knocked over it and when Garibaldi falls into it in S5's "The Ragged Edge"? That was pretty glaring IMHO. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I really don't think his wrinkles were supposed to be there. If they wanted wrinles they could of made it look better.

As I recall, Findell (the yound Ranger trainee) had a pretty nasty forehead wrinkle too in several shots, like an extremely furrowed brow.

STOP!!! Please, stop... I beg you. Don't say anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I really don't pay all that much attention to their foreheads... I'm always checkin out how cool their bonecrests are. And some have some pretty cool looking ones. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It seems to happen more often in one-shot guest appearances. I think that Optic Nerve just didn't have the time to properly fit the appliances to the actors in that short amount of time, so 90% perfect would have to do.

People! How do we know that the flesh of many of the alien races in the B5 universe is not made out of latex and spirit-gum? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmm, never noticed it, was always ingrossed by the story...

EDIT: this has to be my first post in this forum in a couple of months... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back