• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Deadwood on DVD

That doesn't seem TOO bad. I mean, we're still waiting on the Carnivale DVDs after all. And I'm still waiting for some DVDs for The Equalizer.... Blither. :rolleyes:

All I can add to this thread is that the show is totally tits! Everyone should watch it. Lots of cussing and colorful characters.

All I can add to this thread is that the show is totally tits! Everyone should watch it. Lots of cussing and colorful characters.

Not been watching this, larely due tot he presnece of Ian 'Lovejoy' Mcshane..
However, those two vital ingredients might just sway me!

Darth,

McShane is excellent in Deadwood. I, too, had the "Lovejoy" image in my head when I first watched the program, but Ian McShane's performance will quickly pull you in and you'll forget any of his other roles (including on Babylon 5).

One note of warning for those interested in "Deadwood," don't get too attached to any of the characters because the body count includes some MAJOR characters. God, I love arc based storytelling!

Back