• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade: "Where are you going?"

Droshalla

Beyond the rim
Crusade: \"Where are you going?\"

...or more acurately "Where were you going?"

I'm new to this message board, so please forgive me if this has been discussed before, or if I generally go against the grain.

I've been a B5 fan ever since it first aired in my country (the UK). I was wondering about Crusade, specifically what directions it was going to take had it continued. I would very much like to know any details on what was planned to happen, including intended story arcs and even titles.

Although I try to read just about anything I can get my hands on, I'm sure there are many out there that know far much more about this, and I would love to hear about it?

(btw - could someone please tell me where I can read the 3 unfilmed scripts I've heard about???)

------------------
"If it isn't then it's not;
and if it is, well then there you are."

[This message has been edited by Droshalla (edited January 20, 2002).]

Re: Crusade: \"Where are you going?\"

This is pure speculation, but I remember that around the time Crusade was in production, there was some talk about how a renegade Excalibur would eventually lead a fleet of Ranger White Stars. I don't know if that ties into the new direction hinted in the unfilmed scripts, but that's all I know.

------------------
It's the quiet ones who change the universe. The loud ones only take the credit.

[This message has been edited by Kalen Efran (edited January 20, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back