• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Trivia: Try to Stump each other!

Elizar

Beyond the rim
Due to the success of the B5 Trivia, I made Crusade Trivia. Want to play? What is the name of Max's cat?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Mr Kitty.

Can't think of anything to ask right now... what race was Dureena?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think they ever said, but she was from Zander Prime, so a Zanderian?
crazy.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US). http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited December 31, 2001).]

Yeah, I don't think she ever said anything other than Zander Prime.

What was the name of the telepath who checks up on Lt. Matheson?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
Yeah, I don't think she ever said anything other than Zander Prime.

What was the name of the telepath who checks up on Lt. Matheson?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Jones. They're all called Mr. Jones.

I guess I owe two questions. Here's three.

When did The Long Road take place (month/year)?

Who did Galen apologize to, and for what? (See "The Path of Sorrows" near the beginning.)

Did That Path of Sorrows take place before or after The Well of Forever? I'm talking about the current 2267 date, not the flashback dates.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

question 1)I'll leave for another to answer
question 2) He appologized to Dureena because he talked about the time she failed.
question 3)I believe the Path of Sorrows came first. But I could be wrong, TNT's order screw's me up!

How did the guy who had the appocolypse box before Gidion die?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> How did the guy who had the appocolypse box before Gidion die? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He ran in front of a car

What was the name of the crew member who gave his life defending Max from his pursuers?

------------------
Demon

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
Who did Galen apologize to, and for what? (See "The Path of Sorrows" near the beginning.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The above was the location of Dureena's question and Galen's response, not the location of the answer to my question.

Originally, I thought he'd apologized to Gideon at the end of The Well of Forever, hence my question 3. However, upon reviewing the tape, I can see that he didn't apologize to Gideon there.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
question 2) He apologized to Dureena because he talked about the time she failed.
question
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, he "thanked" her. He didn't apologize.

He didn't even really "apologize" to Gideon at the end of The Well of Forever.

The Well of Forever has a number of interesting dangling threads:

What was Lt. Matheson's question, for which he would have received his answer, if he'd gone to the Well with Gideon? What was the answer?

What was Gideon's question, and what was the answer that he'd have received if he'd been listening?

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

When Earth Force strip mines Alwyn's home, what did he replace one of the nearby ship's engines with?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> When Earth Force strip mines Alwyn's home, what did he replace one of the nearby ship's engines with? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peanut butter.

I'll let someone else make a question.

------------------
Understanding is a three edged sword.

You missed an obvious one.

Who owned the REAL "Mr. Kitty" and Why is there a Cat in the episode?

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
You missed an obvious one.

Who owned the REAL "Mr. Kitty" and Why is there a Cat in the episode?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I beleive that was the name of JMS's cat... It was put in the episode as a memorial because it died.

ah question here it is: Who did Vir fall in love with and marry?

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited January 02, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> ah question here it is: Who did Vir fall in love with and marry? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't remember Vir appearing in Crusade, except as a director of course
smile.gif

Should this question be on the B5 trivia thread?

------------------
Demon

We'll give Deviot a break! Vir merries Senna, which I find odd because you find him in bed with two different women 2 years later!

In the Well of Forever, what is the core of the Well of Forever made out of?

------------------

In the Well of Forever, what is the core of the Well of Forever made out of?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quantium-40... and dead people.
laugh.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

Odd...or festive!
So he has more than one wife now, hes been a busy guy!

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

True,True!

When Gidion pays for a drink on Alwyn's planet, Gidion asks the bartender how much he can get with the coin he presents. What does the bartender say?

------------------

True,True!

When Gidion pays for a drink on Alwyn's planet, Gidion asks the bartender how much he can get with the coin he presents. What does the bartender say?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I can remember is the bartender saying:

"The inn, everything."

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

"The Inn. All of it."

OK, who's going to answer my question about the crewman who saved Max in Appearances?
smile.gif

------------------
Demon

That's the answer I was looking for! What is the name of the cult that tries to set off a bomb on Mars, in the episode of the pleage summit?

------------------

Back