• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade still airing on SFC?

Valen2k1

Beyond the rim
I read somewhere it was being shown weekly. I checked SFC's site and can't find anything about it.

If so, can someone tell me when? I'll set the VCR!
smile.gif

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

There was a rumor (based on an outdate program grid that was reprinted in Advertising Age magazine) that Sci-Fi was going to run Crusade Sunday nights at 10 p.m.

This is not happening, and it is not scheduled to happen. The show does not appear in the completed schedules for June or July, or the partial schedule for August. If they run it again you can be sure that they will make an announcement and advertise it during the B5 reruns.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

how cool would it be if Scifi took a saterday and ran a CRUSADE chain reaction? Would 13 hours of Crusade even be possible to run in a row? I know they've done all day Trek marathons...maybe they can leave out RULING FROM THE TOMB and WARZONE if they need to shorten things up...

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

Thanks for clearing that up, Joe.
smile.gif

Rats! Though a Crusade marathon would be cool...
smile.gif

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cern:
maybe they can leave out RULING FROM THE TOMB and WARZONE if they need to shorten things up...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll second that. "War Zone" was kinda interesting, but it feels like watching a train wreck compared to "Racing The Night."

"Ruling fron the Tomb"...to me, it just felt contrived. Predictable at best. [shrug]

------------------
Joe Medina (neargrai@aol.com)

"...that which are, we are"

truth is, I kinda liked parts of Warzone. The beginning and the end were pretty stupid, but the middle part, leading up to entering the crashed Drakh ship, was pretty cool.

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

Here's what we all need to do. We all need to write Scifi and tell them that instead of doing the normal old Trek marathons on holidays like they always do they need to take and run a Crusade marathon and a B5 marathon, oh yeah, and to throw the old Trek ep's out the window of their building cause i'm tired of seeing them on TV.

------------------

Teekas Dragon:

Couldn't hurt.

Cern:

I too thought parts of War Zone were pretty cool. In fact, as flawed as it is, I prefer that episode to both Ruling from the Tomb and Visitors from Down the Street.

And the one about the cyborgs and Dureena's people.

Probably a big reason Crusade didn't capture the imagination of some fans was the preponderance of episodes having (apparently) little to do with the overall arc. I had a tough time with some of season 1 of B5 for much the same reason.

I weep when I think of the Crusade scripts that went unproduced.
frown.gif

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cern:
how cool would it be if Scifi took a saterday and ran a CRUSADE chain reaction? Would 13 hours of Crusade even be possible to run in a row? I know they've done all day Trek marathons...maybe they can leave out RULING FROM THE TOMB and WARZONE if they need to shorten things up...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I for one would love to see a Crusade Chain Reaction -- much more than a Trek CR. Despite TNT's meddling, the Crusade characters represent some of JMS's best writing to me -- I would like to see them again...

------------------
Understanding is a three-edged sword.

I really hope they run the show again soon. I am still missing a couple eps (never rely on someone else to set a vcr for you). A Crusade Chain Reaction would kick a$$!

invalensname

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

As long as they don't give us those little 'extras' they use during the day sometimes.

"Max says something witty in 5..4.."

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back