• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade: Final Strike

General malice

everyone has always wondered if the Excalibur did find a cure for the Human race and they did by the final Episode of Babylon 5: Sleeping in light. the question is how did they find a cure? and when did they find a cure?

------------------
Michael Cannon

If Crusade had been continued through the second season the cure would have been found near the end of the 2nd season. As for how I don't think it was ever decided since no season 2 episodes were every written

------------------
What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'?"

"Cats."

"Cats. I'm being nibbled to death by cats."

Oh, I'm pretty sure it had been decided how the plague would be cured. But you're going to have to open jms' skull to find out...

(And this thread should be moved to the Crusade forum.)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drakh:
Oh, I'm pretty sure it had been decided how the plague would be cured. But you're going to have to open jms' skull to find out...

(And this thread should be moved to the Crusade forum.)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can picture him laughing at us as we tried to do this "opening" of his skull.

I am for JMS -- sorry about the Trek quote there. LOL

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine
(he just doesn't know it yet, LOL)

[This message has been edited by GideonsMine (edited May 21, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

Back