• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Costumes

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I remember from time to time members here have created some rather elaborate costumes (oftentimes very true recreations) inspired by the B5/Crusade universe. My question is, does anyone know where I can buy or have a replica made of the "Galen Coat"? I have always, since the moment I first saw Galen in that long sweeping coat, just had to have one of my own. if anyone has any suggestions...

I've been so tempted to try to make a Galen costume for various things like SF conventions - especially the staff. Well, okay so I could make the staff but my mom would probably have to make the garb, heh. I haven't seen any place to look for patterns or even ideas though ... A ranger outfit would be nice too and more fitting with my current hair than a mage.

Not really, it's a personal choice. If you've read the technomage books, you'll see that some characters, like Fed, have long hair.

sorry the only thing I can tell you is make the coat yourself although I once seriously thought of going as a minbari for Halloween but decided against it.

Most people would not have known what you dressed up as if you had dressep as a minbari. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yeah, it would of been fun to see the confused faces of your neighbours. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back