• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Chapter 8: Severed Delusions

BlackStar

Beyond the rim
Disclaimer: Babylon 5 and its related trademarks are copyright of AOL Time Warner.

AND, I own the premise of this Fanfic. In other words, if I catch you attempting to run away with my epic saga, I will hunt you down and destroy you with the Whitestar fleet claiming "I am Death Incarnate, Part II."

----------------------------------------

Previously on Crusade:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>“Terror…from T’N’T’ha’dum’a,” Kosh said.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>a special 30% Thanksgiving discount.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Suddenly three spiky figures appeared ahead of them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>"I am Death Incarnate. And I’ll personally rip your—"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Now...the Conclusion

---------------------------------------

Gideon struggled to get away from the figures. He had to get away before he and Ivanova were killed. But how could he possibly escape from these powerful beings?

As his entire life flashed before him, he suddenly realized he wasn't being attacked. No, he wasn't being attacked at all. Rather, these beings were communicating.

We can help you...

Gideon narrowed his eyes. "You seek only to bring chaos. You have nothing I want."

But we do...

A beautiful, bright image flashed in Gideon's eye. It magnified, and suddenly he saw the projection all around him.

Vorlon Prime...

Gideon stood in place, stunned. Ivanova saw the same.

At last...here was the elusive Vorlon Prime.

It was a magnificent place. It was so well lit that Gideon thought he might be blinded by the light. Then, however, he saw something greater.

Dozens of Vorlons lined the inside of a building, genetically manipulating countless inferior species.

This is who you have chosen to ally yourselves with?

Gideon said nothing. There was nothing to say. These TNT-Shadow hybrids were trying to trick him. But were they?

"We have to go, now!" Dureena exclaimed as she put on her breather.

"All right...I'm coming." Matheson agreed.

Then, at last, they were off to find Gideon and the others. They had to before something terrible happened. Dureena knew something was going to happen, but what?

Gideon continued to watch, as did Ivanova. There was nothing to do but watch the images that surrounded them.

Then, suddenly, the images snapped away from Gideon. He struggled to get his stance back.

It appeared that Galen and Kosh had come to help them. As he regained his vision partially, he noticed an odd distortion around the hybrid aliens--a strange distortion, indeed.

The figures twisted within it. It was almost like...they were in a separate universe. Then, all three collapsed in a deafening bang.

"We must leave this place," Galen said.

"I'm with him," Ivanova said.

"Yes," Kosh said.

They were off.

Dureena and Matheson finally stepped foot inside the Mars dome where Gideon and the others were supposed to be.

Dureena looked up. Matheson took note of her expression. A look of awe and anger came over her face.

"We're too late..."

A terrible scream filled the air. And then, they saw it. A ship appeared in the sky above. A black ship of death and destruction.

Galen, Gideon, Ivanova, and Kosh were now approaching the ship. They suddenly noticed the TNT ship as well.

Its scream echoed through Gideon's very soul.

"We have to stop it!" Gideon demanded.

"There is no time!" Galen retorted. "We must leave! If we do not, billions more will be lost!"

"No!" Gideon said. "I won't let those people die!"

"Impudent," Kosh said.

Impudent indeed. The ship turned around and started for them, now.

The four quickly boarded Galen's ship. They had to get away--quickly and silently.

As they entered the ship, Galen closed his eyes. The ship slowly but surely lifted off the ground.

Soon after Galen's ship showed its true potential. It sped out of Mars' atmosphere at an incredible speed. Still, Galen wasn't sure if they could beat the tremendous speed of a TNT battle-oyster.

Max Eilerson stood on the bridge of the Excalibur, all alone.

"Where is everyone," he asked annoyed.

A young officer replied, "They wouldn't tell us."

"Typical. I don't get this nonsensical mystique everyone seems to have. I prefer to have everything out in the open," Eilerson articulated. "You see, this nonsense we are witnessing is the result of poor management of Earth governement. I mean, sure, profit is always the ultimate goal of all institutions, but how far is one willing to go? That's the ultimate question. And you know, Earth is a perfectly good example of a modern instituion plagued--"

"Mr. Eilerson! We've got an unknown vessel appearing directly ahead!" the young officer yelped.

"Oh my God! What is it?" Eilerson demanded to know.

"It appears to be the same type of vessel we were recently attacked by. Mr. Eilerson, it's preparing to fire at us!"

"Well," Eilerson composed himself, "shoot back at it!"

"Yes sir!"

The Excalibur's forward guns lit up the space around the ship to a light green color.

A few shots impacted the forward section of the TNT ship, but no major damage appeared to be inflicted.

As the Excalibur maneuvered out of the way of incoming fire, a reddish beam cut through the aft section of the ship.

"Mr. Eilerson! We've been hit!"

Eilerson narrowed his eyes. "I've got work to do! I don't have time for this nonsense! Turn us around!"

"Sir?"

"You heard me!"

The Excalibur came about and headed straight into the fire.

Eilerson stood ready on the bridge in deep contemplation. "Stand by to fire the main guns..."

"Aye sir..."

Then, as the face of the enemy came just into view, Eilerson gave the order. "Fire," he said coldy.

The Excalibur grew dark as the ship's energy drained into the powerful main gun. Then, suddenly, the night was lit by an incredible beam that cut through the very heart of the enemy ship.

"That will teach those bastards," Eilerson remarked.

"We have to do something!" Gideon yelled at Kosh.

"It is not yet time."

"To hell with you and your time! We have lives to save!"

"You do not understand," Kosh sneered.

"I'm going," Gideon said.

"Where?" Ivanova asked.

"Where else?" Gideon answered. "To T'N'T'ha'dum'a."

---To Be Continued---

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"
- Jeffrey Sinclair

[This message has been edited by BlackStar (edited November 09, 2001).]

Woohoo!! Things are getting darker, I see... as it should be.

**Puts on sunglasses
cool.gif
and stands against the light, waiting for Sta to continue the epic saga**

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

Good job as usual Blackstar.
cool.gif
This has been a lot of fun. Please continue your saga.
smile.gif

------------------
The Whitestar Salad Bar, the galaxy's best place for parties.

wow. That was actually quite fun and good. Much more of a saga than Episode I. Yea for Sta!

------------------
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music

But I want the Captain naked again
wink.gif

OK, so you can tell I just got back from 4 days in Copenhagen
laugh.gif

This is going great, looking forward to part 9!

------------------
Demon

Bravo, Sta! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
cool.gif

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

"Note" to Sta: I think we need some real TNT wackiness exhibited here. Come on Sta, enjoy yourself!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel. http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited November 11, 2001).]

KoshN, have I not yet tought you that you only need to be patient?

You shall see many TNT absurdities demonstrated in Chapter 9--T'N'T'ha'dum'a

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"
- Jeffrey Sinclair

After much consideration, I have finally decided to give up trying to do multiple issues per week.

Sorry, folks. I'll just have to put out the new ones every Friday, sadly the only part of the week I seem to have enough time to compose such drama!
laugh.gif

Until Friday...

------------------
"Mean people SUCK!"
- BlackStar

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackStar:
KoshN, have I not yet tought you that you only need to be patient?

You shall see many TNT absurdities demonstrated in Chapter 9--T'N'T'ha'dum'a

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your old picture seemed to fit you better. Blackstar as Ivanova? Naah!
crazy.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Yes, I suspected as such!

Well, it's a psychological thing. You remember me as Gideon.

Heck, in a few weeks, I'll fit right in with my avatar!

------------------
"Mr. Bester."
"Captain Sheridan."
"Get the hell out of my chair!"
- John J. Sheridan and Alfred Bester

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackStar:
Yes, I suspected as such!

Well, it's a psychological thing. You remember me as Gideon.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You just seem to have the perverse sense of humor and smugness of Gideon, and I mean that in a good way.
laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Well thank ye, thank ye.

Rest assured, when Crusade comes back (and it will come back, or by God I'll take them down) I will change my avatar back to Gideon. In fact, I'll choose one of Gideon saying "FIRE!"

That way, TNT can see me saying "FIRE" straight at them.

------------------
"Mr. Bester."
"Captain Sheridan."

I might add, I would have made my avatar Gideon.

There just don't seem to be any good sites with Crusade screenshots. All of them seem to be of John and Delenn.
crazy.gif
mad.gif

Feel free to point out a place.

------------------
"Mr. Bester."
"Captain Sheridan."

I might add, I would have made my avatar Gideon.

There just don't seem to be any good sites with Crusade screenshots. All of them seem to be of John and Delenn.
crazy.gif
mad.gif

Feel free to point out a place.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well let's see. I have all of Crusade on SVHS SP and just got a screen capture card. Want me to see what I can come up with?

Send me an email at
macthevorlon@yahoo.com
to let me know what you want (Episode Title, Description of Scene). That way, it'll lessen the liklihood of somebody else getting the pic before you do.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Until Friday then!

BTW Blackstar, who is that in your avatar? Is that Ivanova? It looks like some Russian chick.
laugh.gif

------------------
The Whitestar Salad Bar, the galaxy's best place for parties.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
Blackstar as Ivanova? Naah!
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, it could have been worse.
He could have chosen... Luchenko!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

KoshN, you'd go to all that trouble...for insane me?

I'm honored!
laugh.gif

Trouble is, I'm going to have to rewatch some of my Crusade tapes left over from October 8.

I'll come up with something clever.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Mr. Bester."
"Captain Sheridan."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Hey, it could have been worse.
He could have chosen... Luchenko!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't for us, Kribu. If I did, it would have surely ruined any chance of us getting back together.
shocked.gif

------------------
"Mr. Bester."
"Captain Sheridan."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
BTW Blackstar, who is that in your avatar? Is that Ivanova? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember who you are speaking with. BlackStar. And remember that so far I have been in love with only two women from B5. Need I say more?

------------------
"Mr. Bester."
"Captain Sheridan."

Latest posts

Members online

Back