• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade/B5/JMS Items For Sale

Yes, Eclipse got it, in perfect time to use it, too.

Well, I still have the Crusade hat (not going to give that up, or my other three B5 hats). I wear the Crusade hat with my B5 Season 3 jacket. That way I cover both bases. ;) Wish I could find a backup Crusade hat and a backup B5 hat for the one shown in this picture, though. I only have the one of each of those.

KoshN's Absolute Favorite B5 and Crusade Hats

I bought several of each when they were available from the B5 Fan Club, but gave them away as presents. Should have bought one more of each of them.

BTW, last Tuesday I was grocery shopping in Sparkle Market (in Ingomar, PA), doing my Aunt's shopping since she can't get around, and one of the employees ( a guy ~25 years old or so) noticed the jacket, and said how much he loved the show. I then pointed out the Crusade hat and he said he's never seen any of the spinoff. He asked where I'd gotten the jacket, and I said it was from the Official Fan Club, to which he asked if it was local. So, I told him it was out of CA, and it dissolved around the time the show ended. Did get to tell him that Crusade's airing on Sci-Fi, though.

Should have given him my email address on Yahoo. Maybe next time, I'll take him a schedulebot printout.

Now you have me intrigued. What was so perfect about the timing?

Should have given him my email address on Yahoo. Maybe next time, I'll take him a schedulebot printout.

Hmm, he might just get the idea you like the show ;)

Now you have me intrigued. What was so perfect about the timing?

It's a wool jacket, and the season when it's exactly appropriate to wear, is here right now. I live in southwestern PA about 15 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, and Eclipse lives in Ohio ~45 miles (almost) due west of me. Currently our high temps. for the day are ~50F and the lows ~30F. A couple of days ago, Fairbanks Alaska had a high temp that was 40F above Pittsburgh's high temp. Winter's coming too quickly this year.

Hmm, he might just get the idea you like the show. :)

He indicated that he'd like to have seen the show.

It's a wool jacket, and the season when it's exactly appropriate to wear, is here right now. I live in southwestern PA about 15 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, and Eclipse lives in Ohio ~45 miles (almost) due west of me. Currently our high temps. for the day are ~50F and the lows ~30F. A couple of days ago, Fairbanks Alaska had a high temp that was 40F above Pittsburgh's high temp. Winter's coming too quickly this year.

Ah, I thought you meant a specific event. Cold over here in the UK, too. I went off to San Francisco when it was still summer, and I got back a week later and autumn had definitely arrived!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back