• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crossing Jordan

Wow is right!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

I was thinking to myself in the begining of the episode how Libby was the only character in the show so far that didn't have some sort of twist, and that knowing JMS, there would be one. I just didn't know how much of one!

Does anyone know what the title Crossing Jordan means in the context of this episode?

Does anyone have the speach Smith gives at the end of the episode written down? I checked The Abyss, but it didn't have quotes from the second half of season 2.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS EPSIODE IS GOING TO RE-AIR ON REGULAR SHOWTIME THIS WEEK. I can't believe I missed this. Was there any advertising for it? I had no idea it was coming back on because my stupid computer crashed and I had to get a new one. All I can find reads like this was it, if you missed Friday your out of luck unless you have all of the Showtime Networks. Please help. :(

It was a terrific episode.

On one hand, I'm glad we get to see the rest of S2, but on the other hand I'm sad there won't be more.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

I may have to go back and look, but how long had Libby spent at VS? David & Co. would have had to get her prepared before inserting her there. I don't see any other time frame in which she could have developed an allegiance to them.

-Haze

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back