• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

creation of the rangers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Its hard to get anything on JMS on the web. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not. That's where I got that list.
laugh.gif

I did a search on the name "Straczynski"

You do have to spell it right, though, which has been a problem for a lot of people.
tongue.gif

It's not an easy name to type correctly.
JMS says he's had the problem a couple times himself.
cool.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
JMS Chronology:
There are two novels and a short story collection in the list.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great list and here are a few more things to add to it ... Tribulations (2000) which is "a contemporary mystery/noire thriller with supernatural overtones"(*) and Outside the Box (2001) which is an anthology that contains two short stories that appeared on bookface.com.

For more information, feel free to visit my Books by JMS page.

(*) Quoted from JMS

PS: I cannot access my Lyta account so I had to create a new one *sigh*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | http://abyss.hubbe.net/b5/

Memories are energy, and if they aren't defused, they remain to haunt you. --Banana Yoshimoto (Lizard: Dreaming of Kimchee)

[This message has been edited by Mo (edited November 09, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Man, do you ever have a mean streak! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I mean is that a series based on that kind of thought would be touching and awe-insporing. Under the pen of JMS of course. C'mon, I hate evil as well as all of you but I just think its a good story to puit on TV.

------------------
May you all be well and happy, free from suffering, free from sickness.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AngelSummers:
What I mean is that a series based on that kind of thought would be touching and awe-insporing. Under the pen of JMS of course. C'mon, I hate evil as well as all of you but I just think its a good story to puit on TV.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to understand itself."
--Delenn, Babylon 5

Ha ha ha.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
May the light of the Buddha, Dhamma and Sangha protect you.

May you all be well and happy, free from suffering, free from sickness.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AngelSummers:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My post was mostly just pulling your leg.
wink.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back