• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Commercials?

Quagmire

Regular
I've seen one or two but forgot to note which channels and when they were on. It was one of the ones that is on Lyta's site as a trailer.

Has anyone else seen Jerimiah commercials and if so when and on what channel?

If I catch another I post the info here.

------------------
"I was free to wallow in my own crapulence." -Mr. Burns in "Who Shot Mr. Burns Part Two"

I saw one a couple of times today on SciFi, but I'm not really sure if it was the channel showing it or the satellite company I use implanting it in because they do that at times, but either way I saw one on there a couple times today and then I’ve saw one on Showtime a few times.

------------------

I've seen one during Babylon 5 today, and during Entertainment Tonight yesterday.

Happy to see some promotion.
laugh.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

What about other ads?
Showtime has a nice full page (actually two) in the Wizard magazine that just came out this week.

invalensname

------------------
**In Starlight** | In Starlight's Forum

"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

I saw it on DirecTV SCI FI channel feed today 18 minutes into the hour during the episode of Babylon 5. It looks really good. Come on Sunday.
laugh.gif

------------------
"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us ...and our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between." Emperor Turhan

Jeremiah commercials are also on the radio. I've heard them on several major NYC radio stations.

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kraig:
I saw it on DirecTV SCI FI channel feed today 18 minutes into the hour during the episode of Babylon 5. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This has been the only promo that I have seen outside of Showtime (guess I don't watch the shows they are targeting) so expect to see it tonight on my site. I also have a brief 10 second promo of Luke and MJW stating that Jeremiah is coming in one week. I caught it on Showtime last Sunday just before a movie.

I would have had both of these up last night but I was having technical difficulties.
mad.gif
Hopefully, tonight will go better. *crosses her fingers*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

i saw one during Family Ties in the 1 am to 2 am time slot on Nick at Nite last night.. surprised the s#!t out of me.
-di doctor-

------------------

I just saw a commercial for it for the first time. It was on the Sci-fi channel about forty-five minutes into the show. Up until I saw the preview, I didn't realize that Luke Perry and Malcolm Jamaal Warner were in that picture above. Shows ho much I pay attention.
crazy.gif

------------------
Coach: It's the damnedest thing. I've been shivering all the way over here.
Diane: Well, Coach, you don't have a coat on. It's thirty degrees outside.
Coach: Oh, thank God. I thought I had malaria.
-Cheers

*slaps Sinclair around with a wet noodle*

Pay attention.
wink.gif
lol.gif

Well, I finally have two more promos up on my site and it basically took all night. No TV for me today.
frown.gif
It didn't help that I ended up re-encoding all the clips and those 1 and 2 minute ones killed what little we have of disk space (hubby hasn't had time to dump stuff to CD). We ended up buying an 80 gig hard drive which should come in the mail in a few days. Maybe that will help.
smile.gif

Also, I moved all the 350K clips to another server to help relieve our poor widdle web server. The other server only has 15 megs of space that we can use but it should do for now.

So, now I have a 10 second (from last Sunday on Showtime) and a 30 second (from B5) promo in addition to the 1 and 2 minute ones that were there previously. Enjoy!

Abyss : Jeremiah Promos

*almost falls asleep at the keyboard*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited March 01, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back