• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Commentary Repository?

Mareckus

Afternoon folks

I bought the UK Blu Ray at the end of last year and I'm now in the process of treating myself to going through the show for the first time in about 10 years :)

I bought the Blu Ray collection fully in the knowledge that it did not have any of the audio commentaries that the DVD box sets did. I was under the impression - perhaps wrongly - that online there was a place where they were all stored, but so far I've not been able to find anything.

I have subscribed to JMS's Patreon and there are definitely some there - but is there anywhere else at all I can find the others?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Welcome to the boards! I don't know of anywhere that has the DVD commentaries, but if there is I'd love to know too – I guess it would be up to WB to release them. Has JMS done new commentaries on his Patreon for all the episodes that had commentaries on the DVDs? I've watched a few of them on YouTube, but they're out of sync with UK PAL.

Welcome to the boards! I don't know of anywhere that has the DVD commentaries, but if there is I'd love to know too – I guess it would be up to WB to release them. Has JMS done new commentaries on his Patreon for all the episodes that had commentaries on the DVDs? I've watched a few of them on YouTube, but they're out of sync with UK PAL.
I don't think JMS did any Patreon commentaries for the ones he'd previously done for the DVDs. And sadly, he seems to have stopped doing more.

WELCOME MARECKUS!

It isn't the ideal answer, but you could always purchase the DVD Sets to get the commentaries. I know in the U.S. you can find them for decent prices if you shop around.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back