• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Change of Career

Anyone else notice that the woman Marjean played in a A Call to Arms was a completely different character and not Sarah Chambers at all? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

P.S.

And Mr. Morden did not work in C&C in The Gathering, nor did Dureena Nafeel make an early appearance in B5. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Joe

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Blackstar:
Yes. Mid-life crisis? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

[/quote]
I thought only guys had those...

Thanks, I could have sworn that was the same actress. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Yes, it was the same actress in two different roles. A lot of science fiction series have done this: use a guest star more than once in different roles.

If the actor is any good, I like it. It gives me more of a chance to see that person perform. I think "Mr. Morden"'s dual roles were the most confusing, because he played a human both times. And his face and voice are very recognizable.

nor did Dureena Nafeel make an early appearance in B5.

[/quote]

...as a B5 Medlab doc (a human), nor as a B5 Brakiri. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

The episode with the Vindrinzi I think ... I just saw it last week on the SciFi reruns and was not even looking for her ... heh it was amusing. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Search Results for "Carrie Dobro"

Credits: 'Racing Mars'
Racing Mars
Featuring
Carrie Dobro as Brakiri

Credits: 'Exogenesis'
Exogenesis
Featuring
CARRIE DOBRO as Dr. Harrison
She was on the right in a medical staff meeting.

Credits: 'Exogenesis'
Exogenesis
Featuring
CARRIE DOBRO as Dr. Harrison
She was on the right in a medical staff meeting.

[/quote]

She also has a speaking part at the end of the staff meeting with Dr. Franklin. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

But Marcus is so good in that episode!!! lol - i quite like the ep

and yeah, i noticed her as the doctor in that ep /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh come on! The whole Ivanova-Corwin-Marcus-flowers incidedent is great!

"Keep 'em!"
"Thanks! I will. Maybe there's hope for us yet."

Of course also love ... it's a medical scanner ... look on that end and shake twice. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

it is a great episode, but then again, so is 98% of B5, hey, wait a minute, JMS wrote 98% of B5, coincidence, i think not.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by NAME: </font color>
She also has a speaking part at the end of the staff meeting with Dr. Franklin.

[/quote]

Also? That's the part I'm talking about, the Dr. Harrison part. She's on the right, and speaks up in the staff meeting. There's no mistaking that voice.

Anyone else notice that I didn't mention the character's name, but the actress who played her? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back