• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Care to see my story?

In case anyone is interested my fantasy/Crusade story "Face in the
Portrait" is now up on my website: http://ladymargot.0catch.com/Face%20in%20the%20Portrai2.html

It's incomplete but I'm working on it.
Margot

smile.gif

------------------

Umm... so Galen got carried away with reading the Babylon 5 parallel universe story?
laugh.gif

Most curious.
Most interesting, I would have to say.
smile.gif

You may not know, but I'm a person who usually hates fantasy. I have tried to read some, but miserably failed. Mention magic without a hint of science behind it -- and the Shadow part of my personality immediately gets nitpicky, totally destroying my ability to enjoy a story.

That said, the parallel storylines of your story had the balance exactly right. I could follow the fantasy storyline without objections, without skipping parts and even enjoy it. I may assure you that this happens very rarely. Thank you!
smile.gif

Your story is most interesting.
I wish you many good ideas and hope to see more!

Aside from that, I have one technical suggestion. The name of your HTML file has spaces in it. I would recommend removing them. Not all browsers like spaces in URL paths. Mine opened it, but some may not.

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited January 27, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back