• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Can't Remember Episode

I very much enjoyed the Legions of Fire books, which Koshfan sent my way. KoshN, thanks for recommending that series to me as it was quite fascinating background to Londo's time as Emperor.

Not to mention it has that excellent last line from Garibaldi to Shiv'kala: "What's up, Drakh?" I think that the magnitude of Shiv'kala's outrage was at least partly due to recognizing the line's connection to Bugs Bunny. :devil:

Nice avatar, BTW. I think I'll be sticking with my current one for a very long time.

I always took the difference in his character to signify how he was very powerful, but understood that the majority of his power he had to keep under wraps,

So far, so good.

...lest he lose control and hurt people. On a personal level I don't think he was in control at all when book 3 ends, because he still had yet to come to grips with who he was and what the universe was, etc..

No, by then he and the tech were one, and control was not an issue at all. He no longer sought to control the tech. All he had to do was to think about what he wanted to do, and the tech would make it happen. Seamless, harmonious connection between the two lifeforms, human and tech, and no shadow programming to incite to chaos anymore, the shadow programming having been destroyed.

To fanwank it, I'd change your words to:

I always took the difference in his character to signify how he was very powerful, but understood that the majority of his power he had to keep under wraps, because Secrecy is part of the Code of Weirden, and those outside the Order of the Technomages are not meant to know the full power and abilities of the Technomages.

Last edited:
Not to mention it has that excellent last line from Garibaldi to Shiv'kala: "What's up, Drakh?" I think that the magnitude of Shiv'kala's outrage was at least partly due to recognizing the line's connection to Bugs Bunny. :devil:

Yes, Garibaldi quite frequently has the most fantastic moments. :)

Nice avatar, BTW. I think I'll be sticking with my current one for a very long time.

Thanks. :D I spent a very long time as Emperor Turhan, which I am bound to return to eventually, but I felt the need for some whimsy at this point and what is more whimsical than Londo with a Londo doll? ;)

Yes, Garibaldi quite frequently has the most fantastic moments. :)

Yes, moments where he's driving others crazy.

... but I felt the need for some whimsy at this point and what is more whimsical than Londo with a Londo doll? ;)

Londo scared of something with eight legs, and trying to swat it with a spatula? Oops, somebody else already has that one. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back