• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

BrLR in TV Zone

Delbert

Beyond the rim
Just to let you know that the latest issue of the UK magazine TV Zone has a 2-page spread on B5LR. From my quick glance at it, it doesn't look like there's any new information there, but I didn't recognise the two pictures. One was a fairly standard main cast shot, but the other was a shot from the film. It appears to be in the Grey Council's chamber, or at least in a typical Minbari tactical/command chamber, and has G'Kar and two people who I assume to be David and Dulann in the central spotlight - you can make out that they're Minbari and human, but that's it. Worth a look, anyway!

------------------

Ooo, horrid! I have to be in the UK to see it! Too bad I'm such a stickler for copyright...

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Picture from Grey Council with G'kar and others, I've seen it in some internet interview with JMS. I don't remember URL, but it should be the same picture what you have described.

------------------

I think I've seen copies of TV Zone as well as Cult TV and other UK based mags at my local Borders or Barnes and Nobles.

Might have to go take a look.
cool.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

That picture you described sounds suspiciously like the picture that was shown in TV Guide's July 7-13 issue. There's another thread and a news article on this board somewhere about the pic... but IIRC, I don't think it's the Grey Council, more of a Rangers High Council, or somethint to that effect.

The pic in TV Guide had a hooded figure to on the left and back from Martel, G'kar, and (what looks like) Dulann. There's also a hooded figure just over G'kar's left shoulder. Is that what the pic looked like?

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

You can order all the UK magazines over the internet (TVZONE, Starburst, X*Pose, Cult Times, etc.) in US dollars. I think the URL is http://www.visimag.com

I'll look it up as soon as I get back to my bookmarks and let you know if it's wrong.

Also Sandra Bruckner keeps track of articles in The Zocalo at http://www.isnnews.com

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
The pic in TV Guide had a hooded figure to on the left and back from Martel, G'kar, and (what looks like) Dulann. There's also a hooded figure just over G'kar's left shoulder. Is that what the pic looked like?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds like the one - I've still not had time to have a proper look yet (curse this having to work, eat, sleep and look after myself and my house!
laugh.gif
) And I suspect that you're right about it being the Ranger leadership, from what we know about the plot so far ...

------------------

There were actually three photos with the article, the third being a shot of the Liandra crew on the bridge, passing around / holding up the something seen in the trailer. Also, while there's no real news in the areticle as far as habitues of this site will be concerned, I didn't recognise most of the direct quotes.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back