• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

brainiac

I used to watch it. Then I saw Mythbusters and haven't watched it since. Bigger budget plus Mythbusters is more interesting. Oh and I don't mean the crappy shortened BBC2 version.

I much prefer Brainiac.It is a bit of a lads programme though.

The best experiment I saw was to test if staring a naked breasts was as good as exercising for your physical conditioning.A set of twins were brought in and one had to exercise the other stare.

It was discovered that staring didn't really do anything for the body but was far more enjoyable than exercise.

That's what I call science :LOL:

Brainiac might be scientificly correct but it is just meant to be fun and stupid.It is good to see how many ways they can blow up caravans :)

Isn`t mythbusters an entireley different premise ?
as i understand the team test wether a urban legend or myth is correct or applipicable in an everyday situation .. e.g guy urinates on electric rail line gets shocked (they proved this was incorrect or could not happen)

Yup, Mythbusters and Brainiac are two completely different beasts ... although some of the methods are similar.

Sad to say, my two kids love Brainiac, mostly because they are big Richard Hammond fans (hence they both love Top Gear as well, in spite of the fact that their knowledge of cars starts and ends with the fact that the Saab I currently drive is much more warm and comfortable than the Rover I used to have). They just ignore the more ... erm ... lad-focussed experiments.

Yup, Mythbusters and Brainiac are two completely different beasts ... although some of the methods are similar.

Sad to say, my two kids love Brainiac, mostly because they are big Richard Hammond fans (hence they both love Top Gear as well, in spite of the fact that their knowledge of cars starts and ends with the fact that the Saab I currently drive is much more warm and comfortable than the Rover I used to have). They just ignore the more ... erm ... lad-focussed experiments.
wasn`t he the one who had a crash ?

Oops,it wont let me link directly to the video,it's about 15 down :)

The first film is some doopy gits wanting to shoot up our boys :eek:

Well it is a term I picked up from my brother who is in the army.

Then again boyz is commonly used in both Scotland and Ierland.I go out with the boyz every time I go home.

Feel like joining a boy band now ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back