• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

BIG NEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, read the other post already in place called "big news update from JMS." Its about this same thing plus more :)

Don't read too much into that yet.

Bear in mind that www.tvshowsondvd.com got THEIR information from the JMS post (it was quoted directly in the link above). JMS never named each telemovie, he just said they would all be released in a set. No official list has been released to say if Rangers is or isnt on it. All we do know is that The Gathering and In The Begining are in it, because JMS named them specifically...

The tv movies named didn't include "Legend of the Rangers". :confused:

From JMSNews:

>What a weekend! Does all movies include B5LR by the way?

Not in the big set, no...that will be a separate DVD since it's really not a part of what comprised the original B5 movies.

jms

He also said that A Call to Arms will be part of the movie set rather than the Crusade set, in case anybody was wondering....

No official list has been released to say if Rangers is or isnt on it. All we do know is that The Gathering and In The Begining are in it, because JMS named them specifically...

Actually, the Legend of the Rangers pilot isn't going to be in the B5 movie set.

----- Original Message -----
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: attn. JMS: Update?

> >What a weekend! Does all movies include B5LR by the way?
>
> Not in the big set, no...that will be a separate DVD since it's really not a
> part of what comprised the original B5 movies.
>
> jms
>
> (jmsatb5@aol.com)
> (all message content (c) 2003 by synthetic worlds, ltd.,
> permission to reprint specifically denied to SFX Magazine
> and don't send me story ideas)

That's all well and good both of you, but when I made my above post, JMS had not yet commented on that. Now, after I had made my post, he has given us an update. :) So now he HAS given official word whereas in his original post (that I was commenting on) he did not.

But you did kind of overstate the point since Kalen Efran gave the same answer right before you posted. I thought it was funny that it needed to be said twice which may be what Recoil is referring to. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back