• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Big B5 update from jms!!!

Re: The drive (Are we there yet?)

Oh, god! I gotta go! I gotta go! I gotta go! Can we PLEASE pull over and ask for directions?

Forget the map ... why will you never stop to ask directions?

MAP? "We doan need no steenking map" Or no steenking directions, for that matter. Welcome to the 21st century people - where we spell "directions" "GPS"

And its 50 miles to the next rest stop, so I hope everybody's comfortable trotting off behind some rocks or bushes along the side of the road, because that's the best we're gonna do for awhile. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Directions. GPS. Wherever. Check the frelling batteries already.

Or maybe our satelite's fallen to dark forces?

I think this whole road trip has fallen to dark forces. :cool:

You may have something there.

If we see any Hitchhikers with greased hair and bad suits can we run them over?

Nah, just try to hit 'em when we heave Elenopa out of the moving car!

Do you plan to hit them with the car, or with Elenopa's vomiting body? The latter would be so much more entertaining :devil:

Do you plan to hit them with the car, or with Elenopa's vomiting body? The latter would be so much more entertaining :devil:

Oh, by all means, the latter. And all long car trips with kids eventually end up at an "Eeew!" place, regardless of the actual destination. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Oh thank you so much! I'm not speaking to you now.

MUM! Demon's annoying me! :p

Oh thank you so much! I'm not speaking to you now.

MUM! Demon's annoying me! :p

You ought to be grateful that I suggested a way for you to have a soft landing! :devil:

And Demons are meant to annoy people :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back