• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Better Villian: Cartagia or Morden?

Whoa! I don't remmember that one
laugh.gif

But it's kickass! I gotta tell that to someone.

------------------
When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing - Anonymous
You can't have everything.... Where would you put it? - Stephen Wright
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action - Anonymous

I think George III spoke English but his father George II and grandfather George I did not. The previous prime ministers and kings had tried talking in French. The kings stopped attending cabinet meetings.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

Bakana has pegged it, though. Inbreeding has been avoided throughout the ages, except surprisingly amongst royalty. It is almost as if the concept of royalty must either evolve or kill itself off. Too much inbreeding and the line will simply not sustain itself.

I’m sorry if I offend anyone in a country that still respects the concept of royalty. I’m simply saying that a variety of genes is necessary.

------------------
(Spirit): “If it is too hard a lesson for you to learn, then learn this lesson:”
[Shows emaciated children at his feet.] (Ebenezer): “Are these yours?” (Spirit): “They are Man’s. They cling to me for protection from their fetters. This boy is ignorance, this girl is want. Beware them both, but most of all, beware this boy.” (Ebenezer): “Have they no refuge, no resource?” (Spirit): “Are there no prisons, are there no workhouses?”

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Cartagia. Definitely. That guy genuinly scared me. Wouldn't like to be the Centauri Palace while he was emporer.

------------------
I have carefully selected the following words of wisdom for my signature:
"Gravity, you win again." - Zack Brannigan.
"Real men over-clock their modems!" - Vertigo.
"Death to SIERRA/TNT/XOOM/Fortunecity" - Me.

I agree, definately Cartagia. Evil without any purpose or reason is more frightening than evil with a cause. Morden wouldn't do things unless it served a larger purpose, Cartagia would kill at the blink of an eye, if the victim had one left.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back