• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Best looking B5 actors/actresses

Well, after thinking long and hard... and keeping in mind that the question was "best-looking" and not "sexiest" or "hottest" or something like that (as those concepts need not necessarily overlap)... and deciding to strictly stick to humans this time...
laugh.gif

My top three (sorry for not including the ladies, I'm a poor judge of female beauty):

1. Sinclair
2. Max Eilerson
3. Galen
4. (I know, I said three but remembered one more...) John Matheson

(funny, three out of four are from Crusade... and I didn't think I remembered Crusade that well
wink.gif
)

------------------

Hmmm... Let me think.

What am I saying who needs to think - Lyta!

I'd build a new WhiteStar or even a BlueStar to go to the edge of the universe with her.
Compared to Patricia Tallman, honey would be sour.

Another that can't be forgotten - Melissa Gilbert, very attractive.

Hhmmm...

Oh, and another 7of9 D'Oh! Wrong series!
smile.gif

------------------
IHHBHG
Live Well.
WhiteStar12

Hi whitestar..get the feeling u r being followed??? I think most men can not forget 7 of 9 ..and I can hardly blame them for that!! For me though...I can't help but drool over Marcus..and i must admit...Garibaldi..and Sheriden also do it for me...but then..im just a lustful sci fi woman...let me at them!!! Also the thought of Data being fully functional..wellllll!!!!

Lucky Tasha!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sharina (edited April 29, 2001).]

Men:
Marcus Cole
Stephen Franklin
John Sheridan

Women:
Number One
Lyta Alexander
Anna Sheridan

------------------
And I tell you one thing, if the primates that we came from, had known that someday politicians would come out of the gene pool, they would have stayed up in the trees and written evolution of as a bad idea.
(John Sheridan, A Distant Star)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sharina:
Hi whitestar..get the feeling u r being followed???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Sharina, you fellow Off-Worlder you (and Aussie)... I thought I was following you...

I think with me the thing is the red hair... and probably the smile, and the eyes, and... and... and most of all women.

If I was of the other human group I would say that Marcus is a cool looking dude too. I don't know about Data though... :}

I thought I'd see you over at the Favorite Bad Guys posts but you haven't been there yet.

------------------
IHHBHG
Live Well.
WhiteStar12

Hey it's great to see so many people from down under, I'm a kiwi myself
smile.gif

Now as to who are the 'best looking', since we are going pure aesthetics, I'll be picking mostly humans:

Men first ~

Marcus
Franklin with goatee
Morden
Matheson

Women ~

Adira
Talia
Lyta (post Byron)
Susan

Now, if we were to make it you had to pick the sexiest, most charismatic characters my list would be different. It's usually the whole package, the character, makeup and actor that appeals:

Men ~

Galen
G'Kar
Marcus
Max Eilerson

Women ~

Delenn
Dureena
Susan
Lyta (post Byron)

------------------

Argh I left of Garibaldi on the second list!
How could I do that to him??

He's right in there between G'kar and Marcus.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zoriah:
Hey it's great to see so many people from down under, I'm a kiwi myself
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Zoriah... it's great to see Kiwi's too. I think it's great to be on this of the world 'cause you get to the best part of space
smile.gif

(Do you know you can edit your posts - you could place Garibaldi in your original list - just use the middle icon with the pencil - just trying to be helpful)

------------------
IHHBHG
Live Well.
WhiteStar12

[This message has been edited by WhiteStar12 (edited April 28, 2001).]

For the ladies...Talia is definately # 1!
Followed by Lockley and then Delenn.

As for men...
Franklin, first. Then Sheridan.

------------------
"I am not a number. I am a Free Man!"

Hi there whitestar!!!....Favorite bad guys post?? How did I miss that one!!! I'll go check it out...and...I'm like u ...the smile..the eyes....wow..they always get me first!!!

------------------

Girls: Lyta ( esp. with those Shadow eyeballs)
-Lochley
-Ivanova

Boys: Garibaldi
-Sheridan

------------------
"Blood calls out for blood"
-Londo Mollari
"Midnight on the firing line" B5

Well... I'll finally get around to posting my thoughts
Females:
1. Ivanova (way up there... eyes, cheekbones, lips, figure... all lovely)
2. Number One (again, she's beautifully made, and has an uncanny resemblance to a drama teacher at my old school)
3. Lyta (red hair - but it needed the urgent attention of a hairdresser).
If I could have a fourth (and I wanted to include Crusade) I'd say Dureena... not strictly good looking, but definately exotically gorgeous!!
Now for guys... slightly harder.
1. Marcus, definately (actually he reminds me of a startled possum sometimes, but he's cute... and that voice).
2. Franklin (that body, wheesh!!)
3. Zach Allen (kinda rugged, but he grew on me).
If I was to factor Crusade in for the guys my list would double... Galen (accent and everything that's already been mentioned), Matheson....need I go on??

------------------

Best looking?

You know... it's so difficult to judge the appearance of a person. Even more if they should be judged by different standards. It gets especially difficult if you know the character... then the personality gets in the way, changing the outcome most dramatically.

With no pretense of objectivity...

Women:

Delenn (that smile... is simply invincible)
Susan Ivanova (Ivanova is God)
Lyta Alexander (maybe it's the gills?)

Men:

Marcus Cole
Jeffrey Sinclair
Neroon

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited April 29, 2001).]

ok I have already given some answers to who I found to be the best looking character in Babylon 5 now i am going to choose a male and who will it be?

Da dum Kosh .

Yup looks at him he ooze's sex appeal that lovly look of the encounter suit how it seems to change colours like his ship the way he glides along the ground the way he talks.

Then when he leave's his suit he can fly and basically come to any form for you, you don't like his eyes then he can change them (but you wouldn't want him to he generally shows a pleasing shape if not spiritual)

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Deviot, you're crazy.
laugh.gif

Lise is quite nice too, another I must mention.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

Deviot, you're a crack up... anyhooo...
Yes Kosh IS quite 'The man about town' aint he? He's got the summer/autumn look down pat and his winter/spring fashions for 2001 are rather nice too. I especially like the way he drapes that sweater oh so casually over the shoulder as he sashaaays down the catwalk... ooo yeah, the boy's got style...
laugh.gif

------------------
"You want to be President?"
"I do."
"Put your hand on the book and say 'I do'."
"I do."
"Fine. Done. Lets eat."
-- No Compromises

Deviot, you're a crack up... anyhooo...
Yes Kosh IS quite 'The man about town' aint he? He's got the summer/autumn look down pat and his winter/spring fashions for 2001 are rather nice too. I especially like the way he drapes that sweater oh so casually over the shoulder as he sashaaays down the catwalk... ooo yeah, the boy's got style...
laugh.gif

------------------
"I do."
"I do."
"Fine. Done. Lets eat."
-- No Compromises

waa-heeeeyyyyyy... I posted that twice, top work
crazy.gif

------------------
"I do."
"I do."
"Fine. Done. Lets eat."
-- No Compromises

Is Kosh male or female?

Possible answers:

No.
Yes.
Good.
You are not ready to understand.
Go. Leave, now!
Impudent! (interviewer was run over by a Vorlon)

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back