• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bad guys....

Dark Lord - I doubt that it's going to be much like Thirdspace - and if it is, I'll be quite dissappointed.

Everybody - I'm taking myself off this thread - it's getting too dangerous spoiler-wise.
smile.gif

------------------
Ranger Channe, the next JMS, who walks in the dark places no one may enter, lives for the One, and dies for the chocolate cheesecake.

My first edited post...sorry I botched up the first try
frown.gif

I think the key word is lethal that doesn't necessarily mean more fire power or technology or evil... it could just mean that they are subtle and insidious and hard to identify. It's easy to fight an enemy you can identify with; remember G'kar comparing our world to the world of an ant and saying compared to some races WE would be the ant? Perhaps he was refering to more than just Shadows and Vorlons.....

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

[This message has been edited by terrytvgal (edited October 15, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Dark Lord - I doubt that it's going to be much like Thirdspace - and if it is, I'll be quite dissappointed.

Everybody - I'm taking myself off this thread - it's getting too dangerous spoiler-wise.
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean it only in general terms, an all powerful alien race come through a portal from a place beyond the younger races and kick ass. But while Thirdspace was mainly a fun film with no plot, Rangers looks to have a good story behind it that could continue on into the series. Like star trek and red dwarf can be spoken together as exploration series, it is clear they're quite different.
smile.gif

I meant this thread purely for speculation by the way, sorry for any spoilers that might come from it.

------------------
BETH: "Well all I did was go for a really long walk."
JIMMY: "Where'd you go?"
BETH: "I don't know... I mean... all over the city, I guess... and then somehow I ended up standing outside Bill's apartment building and... I wanted to make sure he was... really gone, you know... so I figured out which window was his and then I just started yelling, you know, "BILL, HEY BILL!!!"
JIMMY: "And then what happened?"
BETH: "Well, finally someone opened their window and yelled down, "Shut the hell up you crazy bitch!"
JOE: "That's just what Bill would've done."
BETH: "Yeah, and that just made me think... his spirit lives on in others." - Newsradio

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lennier:
And spoiler boxes won't work for those of us using WebTV. So I can't decide. Therefore I decided to remove the spoiler warning completely.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>WebTV has a copy/paste function, right? Would it be possible to paste the text of the spoiler box into a text editor of some kind? The email composer? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>This whole thread is a spoiler.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>But to what? Both the trailer and the AICN review give info on them, but I've intentionally avoided the latter.

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back