• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bad Boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

solaris5

Beyond the rim
You're gonna go see Bad Boys 2!

The reviewers in the local paper had nothing only bad things to say about this movie, and gave it two stars. However, I and all of my friends, saw it on opening night, and felt this movie kicked major ass. I haven't seen a movie this good in a VERY long time, go see it, you won't regret it.

I realy want to see this but for some strange reason for a high profile movie like this it is being delayed till October in the UK

Critics pretty much hated the original "Bad Boys" too...

I figure if they make a sequel to a movie that kicked so much ass so many years back, and have even more blow-shit-up action than the first one (on a $2 million CGI budget, meaning nearly everything was shot live-action), I'ma go see it.

Michael Bay (director) said in an interview that he's not a big fan of CGI. He said "if you can put it in front of the lens, that's where it should be." Amen to that in a world of CGI-filled flicks these days. Give me REAL carbon-scorching, eardrum popping, hair-singing explosions & action scenes any day!

It's not going to win any awards but it was entertaining. Can't say that about many movies now-a-days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back