• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Back Issues of UK Magazine

Droshalla

Beyond the rim
Does anyone know a website for Titan Magazines where I might be able to order new copies of some of the old B5 Magazine published in the UK? I stopped buying them after about Issue 2.7 but now I wish I had some of the Crusade articles.

Anyone know if they're even available?

Wow, I didn't realise they were worth so much. I have many copies, I used to buy them nearly every month when they were still in print.

I don't know what I did with all the free posters though...

Well, I have every issue of the B5 magazine :p

They are in reasonably good shape, but I'm not selling them. I did buy a second copy of the one with my photo in, just so I could keep it pristine.

How did you get your photo in? Which volume and issue is it, maybe I have a copy that I can go look at :D

I just wish I had kept on buying the magazine like you... stupid hindsight.

Maybe I will end up getting them from ebay, it just seems that whenever I go in for an item there is always someone willing to pay a lot more than me, and so I get outbid almost every time. (Also still looking for that Crusade boxset nice 'n' cheap... maybe someday)

How did you get your photo in? Which volume and issue is it, maybe I have a copy that I can go look at :D

The photo is on the letters page at the back of the magazine. Without checking my collection, I think it has Sheridan on the cover in his ITB character. It might have been the second 'number one', because of the relaunch.

The photo is of my first meeting with Jason, which is why I'm grinning like an idiot.

If you're searching through your issues, look out for my name in the news section. I can't remember which issue, but I'm just under an article about a cat. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back