• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 smilies, avatars and wallpapers

Ok, I did it for you, here it is, it's 4,8Ko:

babylon5_avatar_msn_094.jpg

I don't know a lot about computers either, but a good deal of what I DO know, I learned from doing. :)

I don't know a lot about computers either, but a good deal of what I DO know, I learned from doing. :)

That's how I've learned, but I still know loads more than most people at work. For example, one teacher couldn't get something to print. I check it out and noticed that she hadn't specified the actual printer that she was connected to. An awful lot of people have no idea what a printer driver is.

Hopefully, I know when to call in an expert.

That's how I've learned, but I still know loads more than most people at work. For example, one teacher couldn't get something to print. I check it out and noticed that she hadn't specified the actual printer that she was connected to. An awful lot of people have no idea what a printer driver is.

Hopefully, I know when to call in an expert.

Well, then I can say, "You go giirl!" :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

Back