• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 calendar

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Azlynn:
I wouldn't count on that... Last year, I couldn't get ANY of the Star Trek calendars..... No one carried them. Not even calendarclub, tho they have them on their web site. If you're in a massive city with tons of options, I'd say your options are better, but finding a B5 calendar in a store... probably not that likely.

I really want one, so am hoping that someone in the US imports them, as has been done with previous calendars. Even better would be Canada, with the currency exchange, but I wouldn't bet my potatoes on it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.directcalendars.com/index.html

992091113.jpg

16 month calendar size = 12 x 12
List price: $12.95
Our price: $10.95
You save: $2.00 (15.46%)
We are proud to announce lower shipping rates this year. We also Ship Worldwide.. Order up to 5 Calendars/Items for just $4.95 shipping (U.S.Customers only)

Babylon 5 - 2002 Calendar Item 401

laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel. http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited October 26, 2001).]

Well I checked out the calendar page and I think I may order one. However, the cover picture is the same as the 2000 calendar which makes me wonder about the inside pages.
I couldn't find any information on that.

------------------

One reason for the shortage of Trek calendars is the dealers who buy them up hoping to turn them into instant "collectors items".

I had a roommate several years ago who worked for one of the big Trek dealers. They would fly her to different Cons around the country every other weekend and she would spend the weekend sitting at a table selling Trekstuff. They paid airfare, hotel and meals. There was a Ton of profit. Most of the stuff was merchandise that had been bought at "first release" prices and stored for a couple years. They then offered it at Cons for two the three times what they paid for it.

Occasionally, they would take a stack of things like calendars and get into an autograph line with it. That doubled the price at least.

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

Awesome KoshN, thanks!!! That price is is slightly better than amazon.co.uk, when you add in the shipping... sent an email off to them to check on their shipping to Canada.

Anyone else finds it elsewhere besides there, amazon, the maker, or calendarusa, please share.

------------------
"There are moments when we all become someone else, something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we spend the rest of our lives looking back at that moment in shame."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Azlynn:
Awesome KoshN, thanks!!! That price is is slightly better than amazon.co.uk, when you add in the shipping... sent an email off to them to check on their shipping to Canada.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problemo. Just the result of a quick Google search. I was hoping Antony wouldn't get mad at me for posting it, since it might be viewed as competition for the BBoard's ad. at the top and bottom of the pages.

It's just that the link I listed is more suited to us on the USA/Canada side of the pond.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Back