• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Videos *BARGIN!*

D

**DONOTDELETE**

For once it's good to be in the UK.
This is a message for anyone who hasn't completed their B5 video collection yet, and it's waiting in hope for the DVD's.
In a shop called 'The Works' (It's a discount book store) they have all the B5 DVD's on 'Buy One, Get One Free' for £3 each.
I already have all of 'em but if any one wants me to pick some up for them I'd be happy to.
laugh.gif

------------------
"I'm just a shadow of my former self"
-Morden

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrMorden:
In a shop called 'The Works' (It's a discount book store) they have all the B5 DVD's on 'Buy One, Get One Free' for £3 each.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean videos, right?
wink.gif

It's a great offer - but I don't think I'd want to buy any B5 on VHS right now, not until there is some sort of confirmation of whether we'll get it on DVD or not.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

4 episodes for 3 quid? Thats insanely cheap! I think we have one of those shops here in exeter too....

Damn you, thats gonna cripple my bank account (and my back as i try to carry them all home!)
smile.gif

It looks like someone is dumping their stock of the VHS tapes. Blackstar has stopped selling them entirely, "The Works" is practically giving them away. And the first DVDs arrive in three months.

Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?

smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Doesn't make Me wonder.

Sounds like someone has a Lot of confidence in the arrival of the DVDs and doesn't want to get stuck with a bunch of tapes.

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

Not everyone has DVD. But listen, I have just bought the ENTIRE and I mean ENTIRE series from The Gathering - 5.11 for less than £80.00. 55 tapes. Unbelivable.

Go........Go now.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

BTW I'm not employed byt the Works.

------------------

I just got all but one of what I did not have, and I think I might have that tape hidden away somewhere anyway.

laugh.gif

------------------
Lyta had a little Vorlon
Her skin was pale as snow
And everywhere that Lyta went
Her Vorlon was sure to go.

Thank you very much Mr Morden, it seems you have given me exactly what I want. As soon as I read your post i rushed down to the train station and caught a train to Leeds. I was very happy to find the very low prices, the day before I had tried to purchase the HMV compleate season 1 boxed set only to find that it had been discontinued.

I bought all of season 1, with the exception of Vol.5 and managed to plug all of the gaps in my season 3 collection. Now I only need 3 videos to compleate my collection and I'll beable to get these of the internet no doubt.

------------------
"Watch the Shadows, they move when you're not looking..."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back