• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5:TLT Actual DISCUSSION Thread

Re: Actual B5:TLT News

We know nothing more at the moment than the first two movies (45 minutes each on one disc) will feature Sheridan, Lochley and Galen. We don't even know whether all three are in both or whatever ... no idea what the stories might be about (unless I just haven't been paying attention, which is entirely possible).

I think we can safely assume that neither will be about the telepath war, or the scene with Sheridan and Delenn in the Centauri cell since this is covered pretty well in the Centauri trilogy of novels.

Welcome to the board by the way!

:D

Actual actual B5: TLT news

Per the idea that we indicate real news, everybody please change the subject while discussing, okay?

Latest from JMS:

Title: Live from the B5 Set
Author: jmsatb5@aol.com
Date: 22 Nov 2006 16:53:50 -0800
Message-ID: <1164243230.067191.220280@l39g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

Just a quick hello direct from the set of Babylon 5: The Lost Tales.
It's 4:51 p.m. and we just finished lunch (crew call at 10 a.m. lunch
at 4). Bruce Boxleitner just completed a series of shots in a
Starfury, his first time back in the saddle. We're ahead of schedule
and might actually wrap filming a day early. (It always goes faster if
you don't actually put film in the camera.) We've introduced a new
Centauri character -- Prince Regent Vintari, third from the throne -- a
new ISN reporter played by Teryl Rothery, a priest played by Alan
Scarfe, and a character who may have come too close to certain dark
forces played by Bruce Ramsey. Part One of "Voices in the Dark"
wrapped on Friday, and we should have part two done tomorrow, after a
long sequence shooting in the hallway of a new Minbari Presidential
Cruiser built for the Interstellar Alliance.

jms

Re: Actual actual B5: TLT news

Ok, that list of characters has me feeling particularly ramped up. It definitely sounds like there's new juice flowing in jms's brain. Hooyah!

Re: Live from the B5 Set

I still don't believe It will happen :p

Put your face in the book. :LOL:

Jan

Look at that face (crazyhorse's avatar). You'll need a bigger book. :LOL:

Me, I'm just happy to see Teryl mentioned. Always liked her on SG-1. Sheridan probably gets a cool new ship, so he'll be happy. Prince Regent? :confused: Vice Regent, maybe, but Prince Regent? Naah.

Re: Actual B5:TLT News

DaveC,

Thanks a lot for the reply. ok. I just recently found out about the new movies so I thought I was in the dark a lot. :) I knew it was covered in the books, but was hoping it would be put to film, espcially way way back when they were talking about the big screen movie being about the telepath war. Just hoping he would do some of these in movies. :)

Thanks again and happy Thanksgiving.

Re: no news here...

I still don't believe It will happen :p

Put your face in the book. :LOL:

Jan

We will be hit by an asteriod or something,we're doomed I tell you :eek:

Ah, reverse psychology. ;) Don't worry, the dunces will all be in a confederacy against us, out to stop anything that they do not deem as good or worthy in their own little subjective view, much like some of them actively campaigned against Crusade. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[In my best Craig Ferguson impersonation] "The bastards." [/In my best Craig Ferguson impersonation]

Who actively campaigned against Crusade? :confused: I know there were those who thought letter-writing was ridiculous, but that's obviously not what you mean.

Who actively campaigned against Crusade? :confused: I know there were those who thought letter-writing was ridiculous, but that's obviously not what you mean.

Captain Infinity, or so he says. He pointed out this link to me, and he's proud of it. See Post #6.
re. Crusade

There were a few nutjobs who claimed they were countering the "Crusade for Crusade" letter writing campaign with one of their own urging TNT, Sci-Fi and WB to kill the show and make sure it stayed dead. Now how much of that was serious and how much was just an attempt to push the buttons of those whose buttons are easily pushed (we won't mention any names) is a matter of interpretation. Personally I think it was just classic flame-bait (although the perpetrators would probably also have been delighted if they fooled anyone not in on the joke into actually sending such a letter.)

Regards,

Joe

There were a few nutjobs who claimed they were countering the "Crusade for Crusade" letter writing campaign with one of their own urging TNT, Sci-Fi and WB to kill the show and make sure it stayed dead. Now how much of that was serious and how much was just an attempt to push the buttons of those whose buttons are easily pushed (we won't mention any names) is a matter of interpretation. Personally I think it was just classic flame-bait (although the perpetrators would probably also have been delighted if they fooled anyone not in on the joke into actually sending such a letter.)

It could have all been made up. Who knows? Who cares? I still have that SOB in my killfile.

BTW, I had the wrong link. This is the one.
Re: Casting Call (See Post #11).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back