• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 stations

I'm with Jade Jaguar on the purple thing.
laugh.gif

------------------
The Whitestar Salad Bar, our last best hope for peace, and a good meal too!

I asked about this a while back, or at least what color all of the stations were. and the general answer I got was that "Grail" showed B1, B2,and B3.

------------------

I've taken a look at Grail, but can't see any statiosn blowing up. So it is just Babylon 1, as seen in ItB?

------------------
"In the book which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter which is the day that I met you, appear the words: 'Here begins a new life'"

We do know that the stations followed the color spectrum from JMS posts. How many we see blow up escapes me.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

At the end of ITB we see I think it was Babylon1 (red one) blow apart and that the only one I remember seeing except for B4..

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back