• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

b5 stars on lifetime channel & why i hate the WB

AerynSun

Regular
josh coxx(lt. david corwin) is on 'strong medicine' and the guy that plays dr. franklin is on 'any day now.
the original dune looks so crappy.
i hate the WB channel, on the day of the season and series finales for 'beastmaster' and 'the lost world' and all that, the WB switched from being broadcasted from L.A. to me to being broadcasted from a city much closer. so they didn't show the finales. all they show now is reruns of 'the lost world'. they show beastmaster on a different channel, NBC.

No comment on WB since I never watch it but judge the original DUNE from the time it was made - 1984 - when a 2 Mhz computer with a 1 MB hard drive was top-of-the-line and CGI was just a dream for the future. In this context, they did a pretty good job with DUNE.

Re: b5 stars on lifetime channel & why i hate the

I liked the original DUNE as well, but the latest mini series was great.

I'm not sure where to place this thread, it has some B5 content. I'll fling it into General on that basis, but it'll prolly be moved /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

SwiftBiscuit wrote: "I liked the original DUNE as well, but the latest mini series was great."

I liked the mini-series also and am looking forward to "Children of Dune" - Dec on Scifi. (And I'll be damned if I know where this thread should be warehoused.) /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Isn't Corwin also Jake in Witchblade? I'm pretty sure thats him. Or maybe they just look alike.

Phil

No, David Chokatchi, formerly of Baywatch (hey, I only report the news) /forums/images/icons/wink.gif plays Jake on Witchblade

Ro

Back